3. New Friend & Party

Hey guys I'm back. I haven't updated in so long. I hope you enjoy this chap!
*********************************
Ariana's POV:

I walked to my locker and put all my stuff in it. I closed and jumped. I saw a really adorable boy.

"Hi I'm Kian Lawley and you? " He said.

"Hi I'm Ariana not to be rude or anything but why are you standing right here? " I asked.

"Just wanted to say hi to the new and beautiful girl." He said. I blushed. I haven't been called that since my father died. He would always tell me that I am beautiful and that he loved me. I really miss him. I was distracted by hands clapping in my face.

"Are you okay? " He asked.

"Yea just thinking ya know! " I said.

"Want to come to the Party at my house on Friday. " he asked I nodded. We traded numbers. I walked to class.

First day and I already got a friend.

* Friday night *

I started getting ready. ( The photo at the top is what she wore)
I texted Kian and asked him what his address is. He replied back telling me the address. I grabbed the keys and left out the house.

* at the party * DONT DO UNDER AGE DRINKING!

You can hear the music from a block away. Once I got there I walked inside. Seeing teens dancing all over each other. Some were making out.

Nasty.

(Your the best if you know where I got that from!)

I walked around some more till some called my name. I turned around and saw Kian.

"You made it." he said hugging me.

"Yep couldn't turn down a party." I said smiling.

"Want a drink?" He asked I nodded. Time for this party to begin. We walked into the kitchen and saw people playing beer pong so I joined. I only had like 10 cups. I felt tipsy. Kian took me to a shot contest. You have to take shots under a minute. I got up to like 15 shots. The room started to spin a little. Now I'm in the full stage of being drunk.

"Want to dance. " Kian asked I nodded. My body started to feel weird I fell to the floor.

"Oh my god are you okay!?" He asked I nodded. I started to laugh. "Let's get you seated. " He said and picked me up bridal style and put me on the couch. He gave me a water bottle.

"Kian do you like unicorns? Are they real!?" He nodded his head.

I started singing.

"Give it to me Im worth it." I got and started dancing like they did in the video. Kian started to laugh. I laughed with him. Out of nowhere I started to hug him. I pulled apart from the hug and started to walk around. I walked around a bit till I bumped into some one. I look up and saw a girl with something on her dress I went wide eyes.

"YOU BITCH! " She yelled and slapped me. Everything that was in me washed away. Anger took over me. I punched her. She fell to the ground. I got on top of her and started punching, slapping, pulling her hair. I don't like it when people hit me. No one dont.

Kian POV:

I sitting on the couch when Jc came up to me out of breath.

"Dude a fight is going on between the new girl and Hannah. " he said. I followed him to the fight. Once we got there I saw Ariana on top of Hannah.

"DONT YOU EVER CALL ME A BITCH AND HIT ME!" She yelled in Hannah's face.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU HOE!" Hannah yelled. Ariana punch her again.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME! MY NAME ID ARIANA GET THATS IN YOURSELF HEAD!" Ari yelled back.I walked over to the fight and picked up Ariana.

Ariana POV:

I slapped her one more time till I got pulled of her. I looked up and saw it was Kian. He put me over his shoulder and walked upstairs. He opened up a door. I guess we are in his room now. He put me on the bed. As soon as my head hit that pillow darkness took over.

"Good night princess." Was all I heard before I went into a deep sleep.

* next morning *

I woke up with a powerful headache. I ran into the bathroom and puked. I felt someone hold back my hair I looked up and saw it was Kian.

***********************************
Here is another chapter for you guys sorry it's so late at night. But I had to redo it because it's didn't save the first time. I hope you enjoy this chap. Big thanks to @GamersGold for the chapter idea. I had a lot of fun making this chap.

What should happen in the next chap??

Go follow me on :
Twitter : @Daysha_Caylen
Pic collage : XxParidisexX
Vine : XxParidisexX
Tumblr : cnc4l
Spotify : daisy739

Yass I have a Spotify so you should go follow me just saying.

Thanks for reading! Mkay Bye! Love Ya!