25. Saved

Hi loves alright so let's get on with this chapter.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana's POV:

The door bell rang. Me and Madison walked upstairs. She had me in the basement. She opened the door.

I smiled but it went away real quick. I don't want her to know that I'm happy to see him. He smiled at me. I shot a little smile back.

We walked over to the table and sat down.

I looked at Kian. He looked at my and Madison. He sighed

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"Because I want you opinion should I kill her or should I kill her." She said with a fucking smile. I teared up. Great I'm about to die.

"Nether just leave her alone. " he said. He looked at me.

Save me.

I mouthed so Madison won't hear me say it out loud. He nodded.

"This is how it's going to g-" Kian cut her off.

"No this is how it going to go you are going to leave her alone and find someone who do loves you." He said. I kept my head down and just let them talk.

"Or." She snapped her fingers. A bunch of guys surrounded me. I got scared. "She could just got back to where she was and die." She snapped her fingers again. All the men pick me up. I started to cry. They started to walk to the basement.

"KIAN HELP ME I DONT WANT TO DIE!!" I yelled. They put me in the basement. I curled into a ball and cried.

*5 days later*

I woke up on the floor. It's been 5 day since I seen Kian. For 5 days Madison was always beating me. I just want to see Kian.

I heard a bunch of noise coming from upstairs. After about 5 minutes all the noise stopped.

The door opened. It was Kian. I smiled. I limped over to him and hugged him. Yea my knee is still messed up but it got worse over the days. I cried into his shoulder. I'm so happy to see him.

"I missed you so much. " I said.

"I missed you too. Come on let's get you checked out." He said. He picked me up bridal style and took my upstairs. A bunch of police cars all around the house. Kian walked me over to the anblance.

The officer came by me.

"Hi miss can you please tell me what all Madison did to you." He said. I told him what she did and how she treated me.

"Alright so here is my number for safety reasons like if you feel in dangerd."he said and gave me a piece of paper. Kian sat by me.

"I love you."

"I Love you too." I said. We kissed. We pulled apart. The doctor checked on me.

"Well let's get you to the hospital so you can get an x-ray of you knee." He said. I nodded. They put me in the back of the truck.

--------------

"Well your knee is dislocated so you will have to wear a knee brace." Dr. Styles said. I nodded. They put on my knee brace and gave me crutches.

"Okay how long to I have to stay in this brace." I asked.

"4 weeks." He said. I sighed.

"Dont worry these 4 week are going to past fast." Kian wispered in my ear.

--------------

Once i got home I took a shower and went to be in my underware and bra.

I'm so happy to be out of there

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Alright loves I'm sorry if this chapter don't make sense. I'm just really sleepy. I've been really busy so I'm really sorry if I don't update alot. I will tell you what's going on my my book for you loves!

It's called ' Rants ' k good night. I love you!