33. Shopping!

So loves I been on fire with these updates. Not really but anyways I just want to say thanks for all the support sadly this book is going to be ending soon. Tell me if you want a sequel or not. So yea I really love this book and I would really hate not to have an sequel to it. Alright talk to you more at the end of the chapter. Enjoy. (Read authors note at the end!)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
One week later.

Ariana's POV :

I walked into the kitchen and got some strawberries and blueberries. I washed them and put it all in a bowl. I grabbed some yogurt. I put it in the same bowl as the fruit. I smiled and walked over to the table. I started eating. Cameron moved so now I'm on my own.

My phone buzzed I picked it up and looked at it. It was Sam.

S: Heyy

A: Heyy

S: whatcha doin?

A: Eatin

A:whatcha need?

S: Let's hang out! Me you and the girls we could go baby shopping. By the way what is it?!

A: ITS A GIRRLLLLL!!!

S: OMGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

A: hahah

A: What time are we going out?

S: When ever your ready!

S: It is you and the babies day!

A: Let's meet up in 2 hours

S: Alright see you later

I read it then put my phone back down. I finished eating. I put my bowl in the sink and got ready. I walked upstairs and walked over to my closet.
I got out a large white sweater that hangs off my shoulder with some black leggings and brown boots. I grabbed a dark gray scarf. I curled my hair and put the hairs that was in my face at the back of my head. I put a bow in the back of my head. I did my makeup.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

--------------

We walked into the baby store and split up. I walked over to the baby clothes. Then to the twins. I looked at the girls clothes. I need to start looking for baby names.

I like Zoey Ann Lawley that's a very cute name. I will let Kian choose the other. I walked still looking at the clothes. I walked pass some onesies. I walked back over to them and smiled.

I can't wait till their born.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Another update. So or if nothing makes sense. I probably have really bad grammar on this book. Anyways like I said. The book will be ending soon. But see the problem is that I dont know what to call it. So can you please help me try to figure out a name.

Another announcement I'm putting up my book for the #Wattys2015 and I just want to ask if you could please vote for Bad Boy. This is all I'm asking you to do. Please don't think I'm using you because I'm not. I just really want to win. I've been wasting my bed time to update for you loves.

Also the reason I update late at night is because I be really busy through out the day. So the only chance I have to update is at night. So I'm really sorry for the people who is asleep right now.

Also if your just waking up. Good Morning Love! I love you!

Also I have some questions to ask.

1. How did you find my book.

2. Why do you like or love my book.

3. What's your favorite music or treat.

4. Where are you from?

It would be nice to know that people from around the world is reading my book.

Alright sorry if I have any typos. I'm just really sleepy. Me and my mum have been really busy. So yea.

Good Night...