12. Oh No

Heyy loves this chapter might be short because I have somewhere to be in a few
Mkay enjoy!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana POV:

I was walking down the hall when someone came by me. Of course it was Kian. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I said. I was about to go to the hospital to go see Cameron.

"Nothing just making sure no one talks to you." He said I sighed.

"Look Kian if your going to be all over protective on me you have to be my boyfriend or someone I love. Do you like me? Because I don't want to be seen with other dudes then end up looking like a whore." I said.

Kian POV:

Do she really want me to answer that question. Don't get me wrong she is beautiful but do I really like her.

"I don't know I will have to get back on you with that one...but hey let's go out tonight. "
I said.

"Where?" She asked.

"To a club. " I said. She nodded.

"I guess, what time?"

"10:00 see you then." I said and kissed her forehead. I walked away.

"Where are you going." She asked. I turned around.

"To detention. " I said and finished walking.

Ariana POV:

I sighed and went to go see Cameron. I called Sam.

"Hey girl whatcha need?"

"Um hey can you take me up to the hospital to see Cameron? "

"Yea where you at?"

"At school."

"Alright be there soon." She said and hung up.

10 minutes later Sam was here. I got in her car.

"Hey." She said.

"Heyy you ready?" I asked. She nodded and drove of from the school.

*at the hospital*

Me and Sam walked in. We walked over to the desk.

"Cameron Dallas. " I said to the lady. She went over to her computer.

"Are you family?" She asked. I nodded. "It seems like he's in surgery."

"Wait why is he in surgery?" I said panicking a little.

"He stopped breathing for awhile. But don't worry they have everything under control. " She said.

Oh no. I can't lose anymore of my family. I already miss my father I don't want to miss my dad and brother.

Everything stopped. The room became dizzy. I fell to the ground and passed out.

Sam POV:

Ari feel to the ground. I got down to she is she was okay. She was still breathing, so that good.

"We need some doctors right now." The lady said. I tried to pick up Ariana and I did. The doctors came with a wheelchair I put her on it.

"Is she still breathing? " One of the doctors asked.

"Yea." I said.

*few hours later*

I was sitting in the chair next to the bed that Ari was in. They told me that Cameron is okay and that he is back to breathing. Ariana's arm moved alittle. I jumped. What it cought me off guard. Next thing I new she shot up. She looked around the room scared. She looked over at me and sighed I relief.

"Where's Cameron? Is he okay?" She asked.

"He's back in his room. And yes he's okay." I told her she nodded. The nurse walked in.

"Oh you awake now. Are you okay?" The lady said. Ari nodded.

"Okay good you may go now." The nurse said and walked out. We both got up and walked over to Cam's room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm really sorry if it short. I just been really busy lately. Also I would like to give a shout out to a few people

sprinkleficfan

youtubefangirl13

Anitaforever_123

JEMxPENN

And a bunch more. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and ect. Also for taking the time out of you day to read my books.

Go follow me on :
Twitter : @Bethany_Collegz
Pic collage : _ Paridise _
Vine : Queen
Tumblr : Queen
Spotify : daisy739

Love Ya! Bye!

P.S. Your Beautiful