52. Getting Married

Hi, so last chapter of this book. I might to one more to tell you about the sequel to this book. It won't be about Kian and Ariana. That's all I have to say for now so enjoy. Also fun fact I never went to a wedding before...but I watch four weddings alot. Next year my cousin is getting married and I'm apart of it!

-------------

*flashback*

Ariana's POV :

I looked at my ring. It's so beautiful. I smiled. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm getting married to the man I use to hate but now love.

We pulled up to Cam's house. I got out of the car and walked up to his door, I knocked on the door. He opened it.

"Hey you're back early. How was dinner? " He asked I showed him my ring. Cameron smiled.

"He proposed! " I said. The girls came running by us.

"Are mommy and daddy getting married? " Zoey asked. I nodded.

"YAY!" They cheered.

---------

*2 weeks later*

"Ready to go wedding shopping?" Jem asked I nodded. Me and the girls are going dress shopping. When I told them I was getting married they couldn't believe it.

"I still can't believe you getting married before me!" Anita said. We all laughed.

"Me neither. " I said honestly.

"Well we're all happy for you!" Hazel said. I smiled.

*2 hours later*

I walked out the dressing room with the dress I picked out. It was a white mermaid dress with a sweet heart neck line and ruffles at the end of the dress. Me and the girls have been here for a long time now and I'm just ready to go home.

They all gasped and smiled.

"That dress is so beautiful. " They all said. I smiled.

This is the dress for me!

------------

*present day*

Ariana POV :

I looked in the mirror and smiled. Today's the day I get married and become Mrs. Lawley .

"How ya felling soon-to-be Mrs. Lawley? " My Jem asked.

"Nervous. " I said.

"Dont be everything will be okay." Sam said.

"It's hope so." I wispered.

"It's time." The lady said as she peeked through the door everyone nodded and got ready.

----------

I took deep breathes. I think I'm ready. I've waited all my life to get married. I promised myself and my father that I will one day get married to the man I can trust and love.

And now here I am now....getting married to the man I love and trust.

Everyone partnered up with the people they want to be with.

Everyone walked down the aisle. Then it was my turn. I turned the corner with my brother. We locked arms.

"Ready?" He wispered. I nodded.

"Ready." I wispered back. We both walked. The more and more closer I got to Kian the more tears came into my eyes.

One I got to a teary Kian I smiled.

"We are all gathered here today to see Ariana Dallas and Kian Lawley get married. You may start your vows." The man said. Kian went first.

"Ariana...from the first day I saw you I knew you had to be mines. When you walked through the school doors you looked so beautiful. Of course I was known as the bad ass jerk with my friends but I just really liked you. I remember the first time you go drunk and you asked me are unicorns real..." Everyone laughed. So did I.

" I remember when you told me you we're pregnant. I was so happy. I never knew that one day I was going to a dad. I'm so happy the you stayed with me and loved me. You're the girl I can laugh, smile and talk with. The girl that I can wake up to every morning and be able to officially call you mines. I love you." Now it's my turn.

"Kian... you're my first boyfriend, lover , and now my husband. I'm so happy we started a family together. I remember the day you asked me out, we were both making bananas splits... because I love bananas. Anyways you were always there and with me. From the day I walked into that school till now! Yeah alot of things almost broke us but we never gave up on eachother. Thanks you so much for being in my life...I love you so much! " I said. We traded rings and promises. Once all of that was over it was time for the kiss.

"I now pronounce you husband and bride...you me now kiss the bride." We kissed as everyone cheered.

Finally... I Mrs. Lawley

-----------

For the rest of the night we partied , laughed, talked, and smiled. This is one of the best days if my life. It ties up with the birth of my two little girls.

I'm so happy to have a happy family, daughters and husband.

Me sat down in a chair. Kian came by me and sat down.

"Hi I'm Kian Lawley and you? " Kian said.

"Hi I'm Ariana Lawley. " I said. We both smiled.

I remember the first day we met like it was yesterday.

Just a little hi or hello and get you so far in life.

----------------

Guys this is last chapter :( . I might do one more for you. But it will be about the sequel so stay tuned.

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading my book(s). I've go so many read over the months and I'm so thankful for that. I no one would have said please update this book would have never where it's been right now!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anyways good night I love you!

Peace!!!