40. Explaining

Hi how are you? I'm great. Just happy to be alive and updating. Enjoy.

****************************

Ariana POV :

We was at the hospital right now seeing if Kian was okay.

"Ariana please tell us what happened." Cameron said. I didn't look at him I just stared at the wall... like it was interesting.

"it all happened so fast-" I wispered "- Me and Kian walked out to restaurant and a man was hold up a gun.." a tear came down my face. I closed my eyes trying to remember everything that happened. "That man name was Adam. He said he wanted Kian dead and just started punching him over and over again. I would have help but the people he was with was holding me back. Next I knew Adam pulled out his gun and shot Kian...twice." I said and stared crying.

"Wait how did Adam look?" Jc asked.

"He had long down hair...that was curly. His eyes was like a emerald green. He had a bunch of tattoos. He had two birds on his chest. That's all I can remember. " I said. They all exchanged looks.

"We know Adam." Sam said. I just looked at them.

"How?" I asked.

"He use to be in our group or gang whatever you want to call it. We don't know why but he just started changing and turned on us. But Kian and Adam so have some problems with each other. " Ricky said. I looked down. I heard the doctor coming.

"Lawley. " he said. I looked up and stood. He looks like he was in his 20's.

"Right here." I said. My hands started sweating. I hope my baby is okay.

"Well Kian is going to be in a lot of pain for a while but everything is going to be okay. He just got out of surgery. Your really lucky you got in her in time because he lost alot of blood and if he would have lost anymore he wouldn't be here right now." The doctor said. Relief came over me.

"Can we go see him?" I asked.

"Only one person at a time." The doctor said. I looked at everyone. "Here is his room number. My name is Mr. Hemmings if you need me just go to the front desk and ask for but. Have a good day." He siad and walked away.

"Ariana you can go. I mean you are the mother of his kids." Connor said. I nodded. I started walking to his room.
209...210...211...212...213

His lucky number 13.

I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed looking lifeless. Tears came on my eyes. I pulled up a chair and looked at him.

"I love you." I said and put my hand with his.

Thank god he's okay but now it's time for some payback for that bitch. He will pay for this. He hurt my baby now it time for me to hurt him.

Payback is about to be a bitch.

****************************
I can't wait to update the next chapter. I love writing this book. Sometimes I forget that she's pregnant haha. But soon she's going to have the babys and I can't wait.

Alright see you soon bye!