48. New Member

You wanted it...and you got it! Here is another chapter for you. It might be short. Enjoy.

***************************

Ariana POV :

Me and the girls have been walking around for a while. We shot a couple of people down that came our way. Better safe than sorry. We sat down in a safe spot where no one can see us. It was around some bushes.

"What are we going to do?" Hazel asked.

"I don't know but we have to find our way out of the city and into the woods. That's the fastest way to get back to the country. " Jenn said as I played with my bow. My dad tought me how to use to bow and arrow so I'm kinda an expert.

"I hope Kian and the boys are okay." I said. They both nodded. The bushes started moving we got our weponds ready. A girl came out looking all beat up. I gasped. I walked over to her quickly.

"Oh my- are you okay?" I said in a panic tone.

"No really. I'm lucky to make it out alive. " She said kind of scared. She had an British accent.

"What's your name hun?" Hazel asked.

"Lara, Lara Payne. " She said. I turned around and looked at Jenn, witch who had the most weponds out of all of us. I held my hand out as she gave me on.

"My name is Ariana and this Jenn and Hazel. " I said she nodded.

"Do you know how to work a gun?" I asked her. She nodded and took it with a smile. I looked around and saw people two as looking for us.

"Come on guys let's go before someone find us." I said. I fixed uo Lara and little bit then we left.

--------

The sun is starting to set but we finally at the woods. I saw a sign in front of a tree saying

Warning: hunters are in these wood.

I grabbed a arrow that was in the pouch that's on my back.

"Ready? " I asked. The girls nodded. We walked into the wood.

Soon well be at the country.

**************************

I'm doing another update because ik bored.

So I really how you enjoyed this chapter! Tell meh whatcha think cuz I would like to know. Haha!

Alright see you in like an hour.