31. Your beautiful

Alright so I was thinking I should put this book up for #Wattys2015 what you think...enjoy.
****************************
4 months later

Ariana's POV :

It's been 3 months since I found out I'm having twins and it's been hell. I keep having wried cravings. Kian have been a very great boyfriend and have been helping me.

Today was one of those days where all you want to do is sleep. I got off my bed and walked over to my closet. I take out my hoddie that says PINK in black letters with some black leggings. I also put on my unicorn slippers. I put my hair into a messy bun. I put on some of my favorite lip bomb. eos.

I heard the door bell ring. I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was Sam. She looked at me and smiled.

"Whatcha smilein bout?" I asked.

"Your pregnant. " She said. I laughed. She gave me a big hug.

"How did you know?"

"Well Anita told me 4 months ago but I was visiting my parents so I couldn't give you a hug... so when is the baby shower? " She asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know... when should I have it?" I asked.

"Well when is your baby suppose to be born?" She asked.

"December 19th. " I said.

"Have it in July or August. I think July would be good." She said I nodded.

"July 16th. " I said she looked at her phone and sighed.

" I have to go. See you later. " She said and walked out. I closed the door. I walked over to the couch and laided down. I fell asleep.

Kian's POV :

I walked out the house to visit Ari. I still came believe in 5 months the twins will be born. I'm so excited. I stoped at the store to buy some flowers and a really big chocolate bar. With no almonds. Also some bananas. I got back into the car and went to Ari's house.

---------

I walked up to her door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I turned the nob. It was open. I walked over to the living room and saw her sleeping. I smiled. I walked over to her. I set the flowers and chocolate down on thee table. I knelt down to her.

I gave her a kiss on the lips. Her eyes opened she smiled.

"I got you a chocolate bar and some bananas. " I said. She smiled even bigger.

-------------

Ariana's POV:

Me and Kian are cuddling on the couch right now.

"Kian?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Why do you love me?" I asked.

"Because Your Beautiful , sweet , I love the way your hair smells. " he said. I laughed. So did he.

"I'm not beautiful. " I said.

"Yes you are your always beautiful when you wake up when you go to sleep even when your embarrassed your beautiful... Your Beautiful no matter what." He said and gave me a kiss.

I hope this relationship last forever.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I don't feel like I'm living. I just feel dead. It's really hot where I live and I hate it. But hey its the summer and that what happens during the summer sometimes. Alright bye see you in the next chapter!

♢♢♢♢♡♡♡♡♢♢♢♢♡♡♡♡