42. Seeing Something or Someone

Hi loves I saw you guys really loves the chapter. But really in this book it's a lot of typos I hope I spelled that right. Don't judge me I'm a bad speller. Alright so I'm really sorry but I'm going to skip a head some years so that was the babies won't be babies anymore.

I know yall like why do she keep skipping a head. Well for many reasons and you about to see...

Enjoy...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 years later

Ariana POV :

They grow up so fast. I'm 23 and Kian 24. Zoey and Amber or 5. But the don't have a papa to run to when me and Kian need some alone time. But when we do we just give them to Cam or the boys.

Since now that they're 5 I need to tell the about my dad. I'm not going to tell them how he died but it would be hard for me to lie to them saying he died in a car crash when he didnt...

Me and Kian was getting the girls ready for us to go to the grave. Kian have to go to something. You will find out soon.

"Mommy where are we goin." Amber asked.

"To see someone who's close to me." I said. She gave me a hug.

"I wove you mommy." She said.

"I love you too honey. " I said Kian walked in with Zoey.

"Ready? " I nodded. We walked out to the car and put the girl in there. Kian gave me a kiss.

"See you when I get back?"

"Sounds like a date." I said I got into the car and drove off to the grave.

-------------

We walked up to my dad's grave. I got down on my knees. So did the girls.

"Say hi to your papa." I said. The girls said hi I'm the cutest way ever. I smiled.

"Dad this is Zoey and Amber...my two daughters." I said. The girls started talking to the grave and eachother. I smiled.

But I keep feeling like someone is watching us. I started looking around. But the I spotted a human figure. I looked a little closer but I stayed in my spot. It took off its hood and looked at me. My eyes widen. It was...

It was Adam.

"Come on girls we have to go." I said in a hurry.

"Okay mommy. " they both said. I grabbed their tiny hands and ran to the car. I got out my phone and called Kian.

"Hey princess how did it go?"

"Kian I saw Adam he was there watching me and the girl." I said.

"Meet me back at the house. " he said and hung up. I went home.

I can't believe I saw him. 5 years later and he know where I'm at.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I told you guys it was getting good. It's funny to say but I can't wait for the next chapter.

If I messed up on any words I'm sorry I might fix I but for now imma let it be. Once I finish this book I will go back and fix everything so yeah.

Thanks for reading bye!!!!!