25. Save Me

Hi love I'm happy that you came to see me in this chapter. Anyways let's get on with the story!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana's POV:

I looked around the room. I was just like my dream. At least I'm going to know what happens to me. I sighed. I still had on my book bag. I smiled and opened it. I looked through it and found my phone. I text Kian.

Ari: Kian help me someone took me and now I don't know where I'm at

Kian: What is the last thing you remember?!

Ari: Me running from someone and I fell and hurt my knee. Just please save me.

I looked up. I saw the door nob turning. I quickly put my phone away. I hide it in a dark corner.

The door opened all the way. I turned around and looked at her.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I yelled.

"Oh nothing just for you to be gone." She said and took out a gun.

"Why do you want me dead so bad?" I said. Tears was streaming down my face.

"Because you took Kian away from me and that was a BIG MISTAKE!" She yelled at the 'big mistake' and hit me. I fell to the ground. I cried harder.

Why me? Why is it always me who get kidnapped or hit? Why me.

She pointed to me.

"Please don't kill me I'll let you have Kian!" I said scared out of my mind.

She sighed "Hold on." She said and took out her phone. Was she calling someone? She put her phone on speaker.

"What the hell do you want?!" Kian said into the phone.

"Better watch you mouth or you girl gets it!" Madison said.

"What do you mean? Where is she?!" He said.

"I mean that she is right her by me with a gun pointed to her so that means she can die at anytime if you do me a favor. " She said.

"What do you need?" He said into the phone.

"For you to dump her and go with me!" She said with a giggle. Well bye world I'm going to die.

"Well I can't do that but I know someone who would love to go with you." He said.

"No meet me at my house at 5:00 ." She said and hung up.

"Listen her you little bitch me, you , and Kian are going to have a little talk tonight. I'm going to give you something to wear. " She said and walked away.

I just want to be saved.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Next time on Bad Boy...

--------------

The door bell rang. Me and Madison walked upstairs. She had me in the basement. She opened the door.

I smiled but it went away real quick. I don't want her to know that I'm happy to see him. He smiled at me. I shot a little smile back.

We walked over to the table and sat down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I think I'm going to start doing sneak peeks more. Tell me what you think about them. Like I always say see you in the next chapter!! Alright bye love :)