9. Please Don't!

Enjoy. Also I just found out that I have 1.05K reads on my Bad Boy fanfic. I'm so happy! Thank you if you read that book.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana's POV:

I got dress. I put on my white crop top. And my favorite pink high waisted skirt. And some flats. I kept my hair down. I put on some lip bomb and went down stairs.

I got a text from Kian.

K: I'm here.

I got up and walked out. I got into his car.

"Hi." I said getting in the car.

"Hey you look beautiful. " he said.

"Thanks." I blushed. 10 minutes later we were at the club. I started to shake.

"Dont worry nothing is going to happen." He told me. I nodded. But we don't know that. We walked in. We went over to the bar.

After a while we stared dancing and drinking. A few people decided to hang with us. After that the night was just full of taking pictures, laughing, ect.

Maybe it was just a prank call.

*next morning*

I felt the sun on my eyes. I flutter them open. I got out of bed and walked down stairs. I sat on the couch and turned on the Tv. Yay SpongeBob is on. I love this show. After a while I started to get hungry. I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of ceral. I saw a note on the fridge.

If your wondering where I'm at work. They wanted me to come in today. Love you who ever is reading this.

I sighed. I sat at the table and went on twitter. Cameron came down stairs.

"Good morning. " he said.

"Good morning." I said. After I was done I put my bowl in the sink. I went up stairs and brushed my hair and teeth. I went back into my room and picked out an outfit for the day.

I put on the jogging suit. I kept my hair down. I walked out the house and walked to Starbucks. Once I got there I ordered. I sat down by a window. I was on my phone when I got a text from someone. I opened the text.

From: Unknown

You have five hours...

What? What does that mean? Five hours for what? I looked around. I walked out of Starbucks.

*later that night*

I was sitting on the couch. Cameron left a while ago. I got a text I thought it was Kian. But it wasn't.

From: Unknown

Times up.

I looked out my window and saw someone standing there looking at me. I ran upstairs. I went into my room locked the door and got into a corner. I started crying. I called. Cameron. It went to voice mail. I cried harder. Next person to call.

Kian.

I clicked his name.

"Hey Ari what up." He said. Yay he picked up.

"Kian please help me." I said crying.

"What's wrong? " He asked.

"S-someones watching me. Kian I don't want to die!" I said.

"Dont worry I'm coming." He said.

"Please becareful." I said he hung up. I sat in the corner with a cover crying. I heard foots running up the stairs. I started to shake. I cried quiter. My door nod started shakeing. I just looked at it. Then it just stopped. A few seconds later it was kicked open. I started screaming.

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!" I screamed. I felt someone come by me. I looked up and saw Kian. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay.." he said. We both a sat on floor hugging. "What happened? " He asked.

"Someone keep texting me and calling me. And before you came the text said times up. When I looked out my room I saw someone staring at me" I told him.

"it's going to be okay I will keep you safe like I said. Let's get you to bed." He said and picked me up and put me on my bed. He laid down with me.

"Good night" he said.

"Night" I said I closed my eyes.

* * * * * * *
Her dream
* * * * * * *
I was running away from someone. I was running really fast.

I looked behind me and saw someone chasing me with a knife.

I looked forward. And they was right in front of me. I turned around and fell. I tried getting back up but someone caught me. I started crying.

They was about to kill me.

* * * * * * * * *
End of dream
* * * * * * * * *

I woke up crying.

I can't take it anymore. . .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Poor Ari. She just been going through so many things right now. I really hope you enjoyed this chap. I hope it's long because it took all day to make. Comment what you thought about this chap. And again thanks for so many reads.

Love you bye!