28. Pregnant?

Is Ari going to be pregnant? Or is she not?!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Ariana's POV :

I walked into my house. I sighed. I got out my phone and walked upstairs into my room. I closed and looked my door.

I called on of my friends. Anita. I really hope she picks up.

"Hello. "

"Anita I may or may not be pregnant. " I said hesitantly.

"What do you mean you might be pregnant?"

"Me and Kian umm may or may not have done it." I said. I sniffed , a tear came down my face.

"It's okay don't cry I'm about to come over and we can go bye some pregnancy tests. Okay." He said.

"Alright see you then." I said and hung up. I sighed.

What am I going to do.

--------------

Someone knocked on the door. It was Anita. I smiled and hugged her.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded. We walked out.

-----------

Right now we are back at the house waiting to see if I'm pregnant or not. I walked back and forth around the room. I took two just to make sure it was telling the truth. My phone timer went off.

I walked into the bathroom.

Negative

Positive

Great I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I sighed.

"What does it say?" Anita yelled from my room.

"Negative and positive I'm taking another one." I yelled back.

-------------

The time went off once again. My hands started sweating and shaking. Me and Anita looked at each other. I walked bathroom. I picked it up and looked at it.

Positive

Everything stopped. This is actually happening. I walked back into the room with tears in my eyes.

"What it say." She asked.

"Positive. " I said. I slide down the wall and curled into a ball. I started crying. I'm to young to have a baby. Anita came by me and gave me a hug. I cried into her shoulder.

"Shh it's going to be okay me and the girls will help out with everything. " She said.

"I know but what about Kian what if break up with me? What am I going to do then? Or what about Cameron? How I'm going to tell him that his sister is pregnant?" I asked I started having a panic attack.

"Ari calm down everything is going to be okay like i said." She said. I calmed down and nodded.

Maybe she's right.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Alright loves I'm really sleepy right now so in going to bed. Good night love you!