6. Mine

Okay guys this might be a short chapter. Enjoy.
**********************************
Ariana's POV :

I walked into the cafeteria for lunch when Kian's bro's grabbed my arm. My stuff fell out of my arms.

I looked up and saw Jc and Connor holding my arms. I tried to wiggle put of their grip. Witch was a bad choice because their hands tighten. I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello princess looks like it's time to claim what's mine." He said getting up on the table. I put my head down.

"Attention everyone." He said everyone stoped talking and look at him. "I will like to let you know that Ariana is mine and no one elses if I catch anyone one of you talking to her we will have some problems do I make myself clear!" He said. Everyone looked at me and nodded. I kept my head down.

A few wispers was said. I didn't even feel hungry anymore. I just walked to class and sat there till class started.

*After class*

I got my book bag out of my locker. I was about to walk out of the school when some girls stood in front of me.

"Wait, your not going anywhere we have to talk!" She said.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked.

"Kian is mine not your's!" She said. That took me back a little.

"Your right he's not mines you can have him... I. dont. want. him." I said and walked pass her.

*at home*

I walked in and changed. (The outfit at the top is what she wore if you were wondering) told Cam and my mom where I was going. I can't wait to see my friends.

*at Apple Bee's*

I told my friends to meet me up at Apple Bee's. If your wondering their my friends from my old home. I missed them so much. I sat there alittle longer I heard one of my friends. I looked up and smiled.

"Heyy guys I haven't saw you in so long" I said hugging them. Their Names are Brooklyn, Bailey, and Ally. We're like sisters nothing could break up apart.

"I know right! So how everything been? What's been going on?" Bailey asked.

"Well first off this boy name Kian that goes to my school and he thinks I'm his...he told everyone that IM his and no one elses. " I told them the looked at me in shock.

We ate and talked for a little while then we all went home. I was nice see my real best friends. Once i got in the house I remember that I had left overs. I went up to Cams room.

"Yo Dallas do you want my left overs?" I asked him.

"Yea sure." He said I gave to him.

I walked out and took a shower and put on some pajamas. I put my hair into a messy bun and went to bed.

*next morning*

I was walking to school. It felt like someone was behind me. I quickened my pace. Someone grabbed my wirst. I tried to scream but someone put something in my mouth. (Don't be dirty minded kids). Tears rolled down my face. I looked up and saw a man in a mask.

He tied up my arms and legs. Then they put in the van. The man took off I mask. I looked and him and saw it was one of the jocks.

Wow I'm getting kidnapped by teenagers.

************************************

Oh no Ari got kidnapped. What do you think will happen. Will Kian ever know where she is? Looks like you will have to wait till the next chapter.

Mkay Love you bye!