23. Leave US Alone! / Nightmares

Hi loves!  Happy to see you in this chapter. By the way you look beautiful.  Anyways enjoy this short chapter.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana's POV:

I woke up on the floor. I was in a room that had very low lighting. I got of the ground. I looked around to room. Where am I?  I want to get out of here. The door opened, I turned around to see who is was. They had on a mask. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I've seem you've woken up." A girl voice said.

"WHERE AM I?" I yelled. She laughed.

"You don't need to know... your not going to live that long to find out anyways." She said. She walked behind me and hit me in my back. I fell to the ground.

Shit that hurt.

"What do you mean." I said. It was hard for me to get out because of the pain in my back. A tear rolled down my face.

"Your going to die silly." She said taking out a gun.

"Who are you?" I asked. She took off her mask.

It was Madison.

My eyes widen. I started crying.

"No! Please DO-" She pulled the trigger.

-----------

Ariana's POV:

I shot up screaming. Tear was rolling down my face. I grabbed a pillow and cuddle with it. I rocked back and forth on my bed.

What did I just dream about? Should I tell someone? Do it mean something?

I sighed and looked at my phone.

6:03

I got out of bed and got ready. (The outfit in the beginning is what she wore.)

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out the door.

-------------

Me and Kian walked hand in hand into the school.  Everyone looked at us. We walked over to my locker.

"See you later." He kissed me.

"Alright bye don't get into any trouble. " I said. He laughed and walked away. I unlocked my locker and put all my things in there and got the things I need out. Such a books. Someone came by my locked. I closed it and saw no suprise...

Madison.

I sighed and started walking away.

"I see you two are back together. " She said. I stopped my tracks. I turned around to look at her.

"Yea is that a problem?" I said.

"Ahh yea there is a problem he is mine!" She said. I laughed.

"You don't get it do you?! He likes me not you! So why don't you just Leave. US. Alone!" I yelled and walked away.

Madison's POV:

He's mine not hers. I will get her. One day, One way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi loves so this was a interesting chapter. Do you think Ari's dream was sending her a message or do you think it was just a ordinary dream? What do you think Madi will do to get back at Ari.

Alright loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think about this story and be honest. :)

I you write books and you want someone to read it. Just comment saying 'I have a book you can read' then give me the name of the book. I will make sure to vote for most of the chapters!

Alright see you in the next chapter bestfriend ;)