36. Baby Shower Planning

Hi loves alright so I'm thinking that I'm going to write the baby shower on August 1st or July 31st. I know that's far from now but that when my sister in law...well I might as well call her my sister. Well my sister baby shower is going to be on August 1st so yea. Right now in this book it's July. Also it's going to be the fourth of July soon and I can't wait. Alright I'll talk more at the end of that chapter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana's POV :

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Today me and the girls are going to plan my baby shower. Witch is kinda going to be hard because we only have 1 month to plan it. I'm having twins so it going to be more presents and even more food and cake.

I put on a sun dress and some sandels. I did my regular make up and just put my hair into a ponytail with a bow headband.

I walked down stairs and started making some snacks. I took out some fruit and yogurt. I put the yogurt in a bowl and the fruit on a tray. I got out my blender and make some smoothies.

----------------

I heard the door bell ring. I got off the couch and opened it.

"Hey girl ready to plan this shower? " Anita said and gave me a hug.

"I'm ready to get them out of mem" I said. We pulled apart. I hugged the rest of the girls. We walked over to my living room.

"So how many people do you want to be there? " Sam asked.

"Well about 50 or less." I said. That's going to be alot of writing.

"We can figure out food later but what kind if cake do you want." She said.

"A three tear." I said.

----------------

"Okay so now we have everything planed out what to do now." Anita asked.

"Let's catch up on things." I said. "So what's been going on?" I asked.

"Well me and Nash might be having a kid." Jem said. We all looked at her shocked, we tackled Har with a hug.

"Congrats honey oh my god our kids could be BFF." I said. She smiled.

"We don't know for sure yet." She siad. We all laughed.

I really missed my girls.

***************************

Sorry for the short chapter I've just been really busy lately. It's the summer and I just trying to have fun and update but that's been really hard. Anyways don't forget to go check out my new book Vampire Princess it's different then what I usually write.

Mkay see you latea!