21. Leave Me Alone

Hi loves! I told you I would see you in the next chapter. Anyways enjoy. That's the outfit she wore.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana POV :

I was woken by the sun shine in my eyes. I sat up in my bed, I went on my phone and check everything. Once i was I got dress. I put on a white crop top with some black leggings and boots. I put on a blue flannel. I did my hair and makeup, I went downstairs and made me some food.

--------------

I was sitting on the couch when someone knocked on my door. I went to go get it. I opened it and saw Jem standing there with Nash smiling. I smiled.

"Hey guys." I said. They came in. "Cameron is upstairs. " I told Nash he nodded.

"So what's been going on? Have you talked to Kian?" She asked.

"Nothing and no I have not talked to Kian... I'm scared that I'm going to cry even if I look at him I'm going to cry. Even just thinking about him makes me cry." I said. A tear fell down my face. Jem brought me into a hug. I hugged back.

"Dont worry girl. Hey let's go out just me and you." She said I nodded. We left out.

----------------

We was walking around in downtown LA. We stopped at some stores ever so often. We chilled at a Starbucks for a while. We just talked and laughed. Till someone walked in.

Kian.

I put on my sunglasses and turned my head. Tears formed in my eyes. I never cried this much before. Before I met Kian. I guess Jem noticed because she went right up to Kian and slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled.

"For breaking my sisters heart." She yelled at him and slapped him again. I got up and got her.

"Come on its not worth it." I wispered so only she could hear. She sighed and left out. I walked back over to the table and was about to walk out but Kian stopped me.

"Ari please forgive me." He said.

"Look Kian I don't want to forgive you because I'm scared your going to break my heart again and no one have no time for that... So just leave me alone. " I said and walked pass him. I happy I had on sunglasses because I was crying and I don't want anyone to see me like this.

I just don't know what to do.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Alright loves. I want to know do you think Ari should forgive Kian? Or do he deserve a silent treatment? I want to know. Anyways I just want to say thank you sooooooooo much for reading my books and voting. I really love that you guys love my book. But yea thank you and I love you soooooo much.

Please follow me on :
Twitter : @Daysha_Caylen
Vine : XxParidisexX
Tumblr : cnc4l
Spotify : daisy739

Alright see you in the next chapter. Byee!!!!!