5. Moment Like You

Ok so let me just start off its late at night where I live...and I'm kinda addicted to Lia Marie Johnson song called Moment Like You..that song it's going to be playing during this chap just to let you know. And I might idk yet but I might make a book named moment like you. Tell me if I should. Who should it be about? OK let's get on with the chap...anything I left out would be at the end of this chapter... enjoy (read A/N at the end please. )
*********************************
Ariana's POV:

We pulled up to the club. I really don't party. What can I say I'm new with its stuff. We both go out and walked into the club. Everyone dancing all over eachother. We sat down a small table when some boys came and walked over to me and Kian.

"Sup bro...who is this fine lady here?" One of his friends asked.

"Jc, Connor, Ricky, this is Ariana." Kian said. I waved. We all talked for a little longer. I only a like 2 drinks.

"Let's go dance." Kian said I nodded. We went to the dance floor and started dancing.

So please don't leave me here tonight lonely on the dance floor.

Cause I been waiting my whole life, for a moment like you.

The music blast through the speakers. I looked up and saw Kian staring at me. We both moved a little closer and kissed.

So please don't leave me here tonight lonely on the dance floor.

The music was still blasting. Our lips fit so well. We both pulled apart and looked in each other eyes and smiled.

The rest of the night was s just of Taki g pictures a d getting drunk.

*Next morning*

I woke up with someone arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw it was Kian. I turned around and looked at my phone and saw it was almost time for me to go to school. I got up.

"Kian get up! We're going to be late!" I said. He sighed and turned over. I got up and got my phone and wal- well ran to my house. One I got there I took a shower and got dress. I put on a t-shirt and some white shirt. I was about to do my make up when I saw bags under my eyes. I sighed and looked for some sun glasses to cover it up. I put on some lip bomb and went out the door.

Once I got to school I went to my locker then to class.

*at lunch*

I was sitting by myself drinking some water when someone sat next to me. I looked up from my phone. It was Kian.

"I never knew it was a side of you like that." He said I laughed.

"Nobody knows..." I said. I been feeling tired all day.

"Why are you wear sunglasses? " He asked. I lower my glasses. He 'oh' I nodded. After lunch I went back to class.

*at home*

Once i got home I went to take a nap. I got back up and eat, took a shower then went to bed.

************************************
OK so like I thought I did leave some things out.

1. Q&A soon. So look forward to that!

2. I think I'm going to make a book called Moment Like You and I want you guys to tell me what or who you want it to be about.

So basically I mean a contest. More info about that will be in the next chap.

3. I'm going to start giving you book names. What I mean by that is that I'm going to make a book and every story idea that pop into my head I will put it in that book and you will be able to use it.

OK I think that's all I have for now. Bye! Love you!

Go follow me on :
Twitter : @Bethany_Collegz
Pic collage : _ Paridise _
Vine : Queen
Tumblr : Queen
Spotify : daisy739
**********************************