32. Girl? Boy? Both?

Hi loves I'm chillin in the dark while updating... so enjoy btw hi people that are on summer break right now!!! Have a great summer! Love ya!

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Next day!

Ariana's POV :

I woke up with a bad headache. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and looked in the mirror. I turned to the side to see that baby bump. I smiled. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. Then I got in.

--------------

I got out the shower and walked over to my bedroom. I walked over to my closet and took out a galaxy sweater that said don't worry be happy. I took out my galaxy leggings and blue shiny boots. I got dress. Once I was done I did my make up and hair.

I walked down stairs and got a banner that Kian bought me last night. I walked over to the table and sat down.

Cameron came downstairs.

"Good morning. " he said and gave me a hug. I hugged back.

"Good morning." I said. I kept eating my banana. He made him a bowl of ceral.

"Ari umm I don't know how to say this but I'm moving. " I said I stopped eating my banana I turned to him.

"Why are you leaving? " I said with tears in my eyes.

"I just need to take that big step of being a man. " he said.

"But I don't want my big brother to leave me." I said. Tears kept coming down my face. He came over by me and gave me a hug.

"Dont cry sis I giving the house to you and Kian." He said. I kept crying.

"But I want my big bro to be there when I go into labor. " I said.

"I will be there for you. Don't worry I'm only going to live a couple blocks away." He said. Then pulled away from the hug. I sniffed. I wiped my tears.

"Promise you'll visit. " I said putting out my pinky.

"Promise. " he said and locked pinkys with me. I smiled. I finished eating my banana.

----------------

Right now me and Kian are waiting to see if it was two girls or two boys or just on of each.

The lady smiled. Miss. Smith was sick today so she had to call off.

Congratulations your having Girls!!" She said. I smiled.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

YAY TWO BABY GIRLS! How do you feel about her having twins. Tell me by commenting.

Alright see you in the next chapter. Oh BTW they already graduated from high school if you were wondering.

K bye!