49. The Woods.

Hi so umm...this chapter might be short I don't know yet I will have to see. Alright so thanks for reading my book. And Enjoy.

♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢

Lara POV:

We walked into the woods side by side. The moon was starting to take over the shift for the sun. I saw a light in the corner of my eyes.

"Girls get down we're not the only ones in these woods." I said. We all got down. I looked at the man that was standing with a bow and arrow around his shoulder. Maybe if Ariana. Shot him with her bow it will kill him. Then I can jest take his bow and arrows.

"Ari shot him with your bow but his have to be a head shot to kill him, if we do it with our guns it could make to much noise and make more people come and try to kill us." I said. She nodded.

"Alright. " She aimed that the man head and shot him with her arrow. We all silently cheered and went over to the man. I got his bow and arrows. Shit he have a lot of arrows.

"Thanks." I said. Damn this man have a really good bow.

"Let's go." Ari said. We walked around. I started seeing a road.

Ariana POV :

We walked a little longer till Lara got our attention.

"Guys I can see the road." She said. She started walking towards it. Finally we're almost at our destination.

We was just about to touch the road when some car came in front of us. I got scared and started shot in arrows, so did Lara. Jenn and Hazel shot their guns.

"Girls hide and don't make a sound. " I said. They nodded as we all hid. I went behind the tree. I don't know where the girls went. I started to hear people talking.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know let's look around."

I started climbing up the tree. I sat on the branch. It was only two of them. I looked around the tree. I got out my knife that I had and cut off a medium sized branch. I threw it.

"What was that?!"

One of them said as they walked over to the sound. I aimed at the head of one of the two man and shot him. Did the same with the other. I jumped down from the tree and ran to one of the cars. The girls followed me. We got into the car and drove back to our side of the town.

♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢ ♡ ♢

Alright last chapter of the night. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya later.

Good night! Sleep tight!