19. All In My Head

Was real or was fake? Was it all a mistake?
- Tori Kelly

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana's POV:

I was walking home from school. Tonight me and Kian is going to hang out. Once I got home I walked up to my room. I took out my contacts and put on my glasses. I started doing my homework.

-----------------

I walked over to Kian house. I knocked on his door Jc opened it up.

"Hey Ari." he said.

"Hey, is Kian here?" I asked.

"Yea he's in his room." he said. I walked upstairs to his room. I knocked on his door.

"Jc why are you kno- Hey Babe." He said opening the door.

"Hey." I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist. We pulled apart.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yea." I said with a smile. I sat on his bed while he looked for a movie. He put in 'As Above So Below'. That movie is scary as hell. He went downstairs and got some popcorn. His phone buzzed.

Madi - hey Babe when are you coming over?

Wait. Is he cheating? He came back into the room with some popcorn. I smiled.

------------------
I went home after the movie was over. I took out my contacts and laid down on my bed. I fell asleep.

-----------------

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I put on my glasses cause why not. I got dress. I put on a hoodie and leggings. I put on my shoes. I kept my hair down, it was curly. I put on my book bag and left out the door. I walked to school. It was a really gloomy day. It was about to rain. I got to school on time. I walked up to my locker. I got everything I needed and walked to class. I was about to pass Kian locker when I saw another girl with him. I hide behind the wall and listened on their conversation. The girl he was talking to was the one who told me to stay away from.

"So 8:00 tonight?" She said with a smile.

"Yep see you there Madi." He said and kissed her. I went wide eye. Tears formed in my eyes. I guess she saw me because she smiled at me and walked away. I just kept walking to class.

--------------

I was walking in the hallway on my way to lunch. I was the only one in the hall. I went to my locker and got some money. I closed my locker and finished walking to lunch. I fell to the ground, my glasses flew off my face. I didn't trip I was pushed down. Everything was blurry. I looked up and saw a group of girls around me. They all started punching and kicking me. I course I couldn't fight back because it was too many of them so I just cried. They all called me slut, bitch, hoe, and more things I don't want to say.

"I told you to stay away from him." A familiar voice said. I heard foot steps leave. I grabbed my glasses and walked into the restrooms. I looked like shit. I cleaned off all the blood and went home.

-----------------

I walked into my room and cried. My boyfriend cheats on me then I get jumped. I wait till school hours was don't and called Anita. Her and the girl are the only ones can help.

"Hey girl how come you wasn't at school? "
She asked.

"I was until I got jumped so I went home. Also I forgot Kian cheated to." I said and sniffed.

"WHATT!!! FOR WHAT?! WHO DID IT?!" She yelled.

"Some girls, and it's all because she didn't want me to be around Kian so her and her friends jumped me in the hall during lunch." I said. I was full on crying again.

"That's all I needed to hear be there in a few." She said and hung up. I cried into my pillow. 20 minutes later my door bell rung. I walked downstairs and opened it. Anita was standing in front of me. She hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. We pulled apart.

"Girl tell me what happened who asses do I need to beat today?" She said. I laughed a little. We walked over to my couch and sat down.

"Kian and this girl name Madison. " I said. I said. A tear fell down my face. I wiped it.

"What happened with Kian why did he cheat?" She said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know Anita... I don't know what to do. It was like ever thing that happened was all in my head. Everything was just in my head." I said.

"I don't know what do thing but just beat up Kian and that girl Madison. " She said. We chilled in silence.

What am I going to do. Like I said... everything was in my head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Poor Ari I hope Anita beat the shit out of Kian and Madison. Hahah.OK loves here is a new chapter. I just want to tell you to go check out my book for you guys called '♡ For My Readers♡' so I can tell you what's going on. Alright see you in the next chapter love ya!! ❤

(ALSO ITS NOT MADISON BEER!)