16. Back at Home

Happy Sunday! I think it's going to be a short chapter. Okay you may now enjoy.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana's POV :

One week. It's over. now I don't have to drive from a while. Also I can't wait to see Kian. Me and the girls was like 1 hour to being at home.

"I can't wait to see Nash...I missed him so much." Jem said said while looking at her necklace that Nash gave to her. They have been together for a long time.

"Me too I want to see Cameron and Kian basically all of them." I said. Cameron is still in the hospital witch makes me worried at times. My phone started to ring.

"Anita can you get that for me." I said she answered it.

"Hello."

"Omg my hemmings really."

"Okay we will be there as soon as we can. Are you guys at Ari's house.?!"

"Okay see you then!" She hung up.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"Cameron is out of the hospital!" She said. I got soo happy. We was only 45 minutes away from my house.

----------------

I walked up to my house and unlocked the door. I ran in side.

"Cameron?" I said looking around.

"Hey Ari." he said I walked up to his and gave him a hug. I started crying.

"Oh my gosh I thought I lost you for a moment. " I said.

"Dont worry I'm here now." He said. We pulled apart I looked over to right and saw Kian standing there I walked over to him and gave him a kiss and hug.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too how was the trip?" He said.

"It was fun I got a few pictures. " I said. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "I don't think I'm going to drive for a while. " I said. Kian sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you." He wispered

"I love you too." I wispered back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

hi loves I really hope you liked this chapter. sorry it's short I was with family today so I was really busy. I think the next chapter is going to be long.

I love you and thanks for reading!

P.S. Your Amazing and Beautiful

also before I go i want to know who want to be who girlfriend like Cameron's, Jc's Ect. so yea! Love you bye