45. We'll Get Them

Hi loves so on my phone wattpad just got update so I'm trying to get use to it. Enjoy. Also sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been reading too many one direction vampire fanfics. Hehe and that the girl who helped them find where the girls are at!

****************************
*two days later*

Ariana POV:

I loaded up the gun and put it in the bag. Kian walked in along with all the other boys and girls.

"Ready?" I asked they all nodded.

"Let's go kick some ass and get the girls back." Hazel said.

"Alright guys please be care full. " Amy said.

We all walked to the car and headed for the road.

---------

I looked out the window.

'Welcome to A's twon'

I sighed and looked down. I felt a hand on my leg. I looked up and saw if was Kian.

"You okay?" He asked I nodded.

"Yeah just...I really want my babies back." I said he put his arm around me.

"Dont worry we'll get them." He said. I put my head on his shoulder.

**************************

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while I've just been really busy lately with what's been going on in my life. I'm going to try to update more tonight. Hopefully I don't fall asleep.

Again I'm sorry.

Tell me what you think sorry it's short but I want to know what you think of the book.

See ya in a minute.