13 - Girlfriend?

I'm going to do 2 updates on this book. The outfit at the top is what she wore to the club.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana's POV :

Me and Sam walked out of the hospital. We walked up to her car.

"Can you take me home." I asked her. We were going out to eat but I forgot about Kian.

"Yea." She said and drove to my house. Once we got there I walked out of her car.

"Thanks for taking me to see Cameron." I said.

"No problem girl, see you later love ya." She said.

"Love you too." I said and walked into my house. I ran upstairs and got ready.

1 hour later

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I sat on the couch. My eyes became heavy. I fell asleep.

Kian' s POV:

It was 10:15 I pulled up to Ari's house. I got out of my car and walked up to her house.

Knock Knock

No answer. I did it one more time. She still didn't open it. I turned the nob and opened the door. I walked in and saw her sleeping on the couch. I smiled and walked over to her. I shook her.

"Ari." I said.

"Yea." She said.

"Do you still want to go?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No. . . but I do want something to eat." She said. Maybe we could go get some pizza.

"Want to go get some pizza?" I asked.

"With bananas? " She asked.

"With bananas, we will just have to go buy some after. " I said. She smiled.

"Alright let's go." She said getting up from the couch we walked out. I opened the door so she can get in. She thanked me and got in. I ran over to the driver side and got in. I drove up to the pizza shop. We both walked in.

Ariana's POV:

I walked over to a table and say down. Kian was ordering. I sat there wait. As I was sitting there a boy came up to the table. He sat down.

"Hi love why are you by yourself? " He asked.

"I'm not I'm here with someone. " I said.

"Who." He asked.

"Me." Kain said from behind him. He looked pissed.

"Oh I'm sorry." The boy said and ran out of the pizza place. I laughed Kian sat across from me.

"He looked so scared." I said. Kian started to laugh with me.

1 hour later

We was walking through the grocery store looking for banana's

I walked walked down the fruit section. I walked past something yellow. I walked backwards and saw them. I smiled and ran over to Kian.

"Kian, Kian I found them." I said. He took them.

"Now let's go pay for them." We walked over to the cashier. He paid for them and we walked out. We drove to my house. Once we got there I went into the kitchen.

"Want some ice cream?" I asked him.

"Or a banana split. " he suggested.

"Ooo I like that better! " I siad jumping up and down. I ran over to the cabinets I go some sprinkles. And other stuff. I walked ove to the fridge and got some ice cream, chocolate syrup , and some wip cream. I put it all on the counter in the middle of the kitchen.

I took some scoops of ice cream and put it in the bowl.

13 minutes later

We was done with the banana split. I put some wip cream in my mouth.

"Ari." Kian said. I looked at him.

"Yea?"

"I've been thinking about your question that you asked me earlier and yes I do like you and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend? " He said I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea so what do you say?"

"Yes I would love you be your girlfriend. " I said. He leaned forward and kissed me. I rapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart.

"No let's eat thus ice cream. " I said and grabbed a spoon.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * ** *

See you in the next chapter