10. Help us!

I love you guys so much. Just a heads up this chapter might be short for many reasons I will tell you at the end of this chapter. Enjoy.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ariana's POV:

I can't take this any more... now it's becoming into nightmares. I got out of bed and walked into Cameron room. He wasn't there maybe he spent the night at Nash house. I went into my room and got my phone and walked downstairs. Kian was still sleeping.

I called Nash.

"Hello."

"Hey Nash is Cam with you?"

"No I thought he went home."

My heart dropped. My brother is missing. I started getting a in coming call. It was Cameron

"Ok I'll call you later Nash someone calling me I said. He hung up. I answered the call.

"Cam where have you been. Me an-" I was cut off.

"Listen here little girl I have your brother right here you have two weeks to come and get your brother or it over with him." I stayed silent. "I will send you the address so you can get him...better hurry before it's too late. " a man voice said then hung up. I dropped my phone.

I started crying. Kian came downstairs.

"What's wrong Ari?" He came by me.

"He took my brother." I said.

"Who have you brother?" He asked.

"I don't know he just called me and told me that he have him Kian what do I do?" I said he brought me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder.

"Dont worry we are going to find him. Just calm down." He told Me but I didn't.

The room became dizzy. I fell to the ground.

----------------

"Ari."

"Ari."

"Ari."

A voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Kian.

"What's happened? " I asked him.

"You passed out... you've been out for like 3 hours. " he told me handing me some water. I took a sip. We sat there in silence.

I still can't believe it. My brother is missing. Let's see I have two weeks to find him. I picked up my phone and looked at the address. Okay so if I leave now I will get there soon.

I got up and was about. Kian grabbed my wirst. I looked at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Outside. " I said.

"But it's night." He said. I looked out my window and it was the night time. I guess I didn't notice. I sighed.

"Want to watch some movies? " I asked he nodded. I put in a movie and got some popcorn. I sat next to Kian.

-------------

I woke up in my bed. I looked over and saw a note right next to me. I opened it.

Don't worry Ari I'm going to be back. I had to go to the gym and take care of somethings. Love you see you soon and where something nice to night I'm taking you out.

I smiled alittle and got out of bed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. After that I just did my everyday routine.

-----------

Kian just texted me saying he was about to pick me up. I was already dressed. (Out Fit At the beginning).

I heard his car outside. I walked to his car.

"Heyy." I said.

"Hi baby girl. " He said. We drove to restaurant. We ate and left out. We decided to go to the club I mean why not.

After a while things didn't feel right. We was already at the club. I feel like someone is watching me. We heard gun shots everyone dropped down.

"Come with me Kian wispered. I followed him under a table.

" HANDS UP! WHERE IS SHE?!" Someone yelled. Everyone put their hands up.

"She's right here." A voice said by me and pulled me from under the table. Another man pulled out Kian.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to get out of his grip. His hands tighten on my arms I wince in pain.

"Well well well look who we have here." The man said coming up to me. I didn't look him in the eye. "Take them to the back." He said. They took us up to a van. They put a rag over our face. Things became black.

Why Me?

------------------

I woke up in a room. I looked over and saw Kian knocked out cold.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Whatt epic cliff hanger. Of so frist off the chapter was short because one.

1. This part is going to be divided into 2-3 parts.

Also

2. I was just lazy it's late where I live. So yea.

Thanks for reading. I will try to update ASAP. Just please be patient. Mkay Love ya thanks for reading . If I left out anything I will put it in the next chap. Love you! Bye!