15. New York

Ariana's POV:

We stopped at A Gas Station. I had to fill up the gas tank. Anita had to use the restrooms and Jem and Sam was getting some snacks for the hotel. Anita came running out of the store screaming. She came by me.

"Why are you screaming is there a killer in there do we have to go save Jem and Sam?" I said. She shook her head.

"No I saw a rat in there." She said. I gave her some money. "What is this for?" She said.

"Can you by me something to drink?" I asked.

"I just saw a rat in there and you want me to get you something in there." She said I smiled.

"Please I love you." I said.

"Fine your lucky I love you and you have to pay me back." She said waking over to the store.

"I'm taking you to New York...I think that's good enough. " I said she laughed. I was done putting the gas in the car. I went back in the car and waited for the girls to come back. I grabbed my phone and face time Kian. He picked up.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey baby how is the trip so far."

"It's good so far, the sun is setting though. We are about to go to the hotel and get some rest."

"Alright get some rest baby girl."

"I will I just want to talk to you. I really miss you." I said. I saw the girls walking back with a bunch of snacks and food.

"I miss you too." The girls came into the car.

"HII KIAN." Jem yelled.

"Hi Jem , Anita, and Sam." he said I laughed.

"Well I have to go talk to you later."

"Alright love you." He said.

"Love you too bye." I said he waved I hung up.

"You two are goals." Sam said. I laughed.

"It's true. Like you use to hate him with a passion. " Anita said.

"Yea how did he win you heart?" Jem asked.

"Umm by bananas. " I said. They all looked at me wried. "What I like banana's and he bought me some and we made a banana split, then he just asked me." I told them.

"Did you guys share it?" Anita aksed. I shook my head.

"Nope I had it all to myself. "

"Wait guys Nash is face timing me." Jem said. We all quite down.

"Hey Jem how is everything. "

"Hey its good so far."

"Where are you at now?"

"On the way to the hotel."

"Oh well I have to go talk to you later love you bye."

"Love you too bye." She said and hung up. By now we was at the hotel.

We got out of the car and walked up to the hotel. We got a room and went to it once we got there we took a shower and fell asleep.

* next morning *

I was woken my the sound of my alarm. I got up and woke up all the other girls. We left with our pajamas on. We are going to be in the car for some hours so might as well be comfortable. We all got into the car. I texted Kian.

A: Hey boo I'm going to call you when we get to New York

I put on my sunglasses and started up the car. I looked around and saw the girls fell back to sleep. It is early for us. It 5:14 right now. I pulled out of the parking lot of the hotel.

The radio we turned down low. Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue was on. I could here it.

I started humming to the song.

* 6 hours later*

I had to get some gas. I pulled over to a gas station. Once i was done I got back into the car and finished the trip.

*3 hours later*

We're finally here. New York. The girls was up by now. We stopped at a restaurant. We still had on out pajamas so we was getting weird looks. Me and Anita had on a onesie, Jem and Sam had on some pajamas pants and shirt. My pajamas had cats on it and the colors of it was pink and black. Anita had on a unicorns onesie the had a unicorn horn. I wish I had that one. Jem have a shirt on the said 'Every day is Lazy day' with some white pajamas pants. Sam have a shirt on that says 'Sleep all day & Dance all Night'.

Once we got in there we got seated and order. I made a conversation.

"I can't believe that we are in New York right now I always wanted to come here... also Las Vagas. " I said.

"Me too so what are we going to do tonight?" Jem asked.

"Let's go out somewhere. " Sam said.

"A club." Anita said we all nodded. We got out food and we ate. After we was done we paid for our food and gave a tip to the waiter who was very now and deserve a raise. I walked over to her.

"Hi I'm Ariana and I just wanted to say thanks and you deserve a raise. "

"Hi Ariana, I'm Kitty and thanks I'm trying to make enough money to get to California to see my family. " She said.

"Well here is song money and we left some tips for you." I gave her some money.

"Aww thanks bro." She said and gave me a hug.

"Welcome see you in Cali. Oh and here is my number. " I gave here my number and left.

"What was that all about? " Sam asked.

"Just helpin people out." I said as we walked over to the car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

OK loves this was a long chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it.

Next chapter will be coming soon.

Mkay see you in the next chapter.

P.S. Your Beautiful and Sweet