18. Back to School

♡Hi my loves, how are you today? anyways this chapter is going to be about them going back to school. some things might happen that you have to read! Okay you may now enjoy!♡ P.S. the outfit at the top is what she wore to school.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana's POV :

Noooo! I don't want to go beck to school. No one know that me and Kian is a thing now. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. Once I was done I got my phone and book bag and left out the door.

I put in my ear phones and listened to Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes. A familiar car pulled up next to me.

"Hey Babe want a ride?" Kian asked. I shook my head. "Are you sure?" He said. I sighed and got in. "What's wrong?" He said.

"I just wanted to stay in the house ya know." I said.

"I know how you feel." he said. I looked out the window. I never noticed how beautiful it was today. 5 minutes later we was both at school. We got out. He grabbed my hand, I smiled. We walked Into the school, all eyes was on us.

Everyone started wispering. I walked up to my locker.

"See you later." Kian said and gave me a kiss.

"Alright. " I said and left. I got all the things I needed and walked to class.

---------------

I walked out of class and was on my way to lunch, but someone stopped me.

"Stay away from Kian!" some girl said. I looked at her confused.

"Umm why?" I said.

"Because I said so and if you don't I will make you life a living hell." She said and walked away with her 'gang'. I mocked her and rolled my eyes. I kept walking to lunch. Once I got there I was greeted by Kian.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello." he gave me a adorable smile. " What do you want to do after school? " He asked.

"I don't know just chill at home." I said.

"How about at my house." he said.

"seems okay see you then." I said.

"Alright see you later." he said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Okay loves I just want to throw in a short chapter. well I'm about to go to sleep. good night.

- Daisy ♡

P.S. good night love!