30. Doctor Appointment

Sup I'm happy to see you here. You look beautiful. Come on where's that smile there it is. Sorry I'm being weird. Anyways here a new. Chapter. For you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

♡ 4 weeks later ♡

Ariana's POV:

I was sitting on my bed. My tummy started turning. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up. Once i was done I sighed. I got up and clean out my mouth. I walked back to my room. I looked at the clock. I have to be at the doctors at 4:00. I grabbed my phone and called Kian.

"Hey Babe what's worng?"

"I'm feeling lonely please come over before I have to go to the doctor to check on the baby." I said.

"Well I'm busy but I can put it on pause for a while. See you soon." He said.

"Alright. " I hung up. I fell asleep.

-------------

I woke up to someone feeling my stomach. I opened my eyes and was Kian smiling like a mad man.

"Having fun there?" I asked. He jumped. I giggled. He smiled.

"I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. " he said looking me in my eyes. I smiled. He kissed me. I smiled. We pulled away.

"So what time is the appointment? " He asked laying down next to me and looked at me.

"4." I said. He nodded.

"What do you want to do till then?" He asked.

"Just cuddle. " I said. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and went back to sleep.

-------------

Me and Kian is on our way to the doctor. I looked out the window. I felt a hand grabbed mine. I looked over at Kian and smiled.

I'm happy I have him.

------------

We walked into the doctors room. I laid down on the bed. My eyes became heavy then the doctor came in. I sat up.

"Hi I'm Miss. Smith and I'm going to be your doctor during this pregnancy. " She said. She shook both of our hands.

"Hello I'm Ariana and this is Kian." I said.

"Is this the father? " She asked he nodded.

"Alright please lay down and lift up you shrit warning the gel might be cold." She said. I did as told. She put the gel on my stomach. She wasn't kidding it is cold. She put this thing on my stomach to help see the baby. I don't know what you call it.

She looked it the screen with a smile on her face.

"Do you want to see the screen? " She asked I nodded with a smile on my face. She turned it so I can see it. Tears came in my eyes.

I can't believe I'm going to be a mom.

I looked over at Kian and saw him with a smile and tears. I looked back at the screen. She turned it back to her.

"Well I have some great news." She said.

"What is it?"

"Your having twins!" She said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Wow Ariana is going to have twins... don't forget to go check out my cousins book. It's called ' Only The Beginning' here is her account : BreBre123Ha who ever is the first one to comment on her story will get a shout out in all my books that I update on a daily.

See you in the next chapter bye!!!