Chapter 7

Ever since Dion's wound has been healed, he helped Medea get some foods for him.

'Finally, something other than apples'.

Dion thought as he took a small bite of the berry that he saw when walking and cheese on of the meat of the bear that he killed a while ago. He was tired of eating only apples to the point that  he's overjoyed that it showed in his face rather than hiding his happiness. Medea looked at him at said.

"But wait, isn't this berry poisonous and the meat a bit uncooked?".

Dion's smile cracked and spit out the berry and meat from his mouth. Medea just laughed saying that it's a joke, he wiped his mouth and said to her with a dangerous aura swirling around him.

"We Don't joke about poisonous food, Medea".

Goosebumps appeared on her arms.

"Are you sick of eating apples?".

"Yes".

Dion said without thinking but he said it with full sincerity, when he looked Medea, she raised one eyebrow and marks formed her forehead. That's the moment Dion knew he f**ked up.

"Ah.....um....I know that you're also tired of eating apples...so umm.. ha".

Dion's voice shattered and he knew that he never does this to anyone. Medea just smiled warmly and said to Dion.

"You're shattering, how very unusual. I have never read about that in my report".

"Report?".

"Well, I have to know my enemies to know their weakness and it'll be an easy win, unlike you who just attack an enemy because you were told".

"So...What's my weakness then?".

Dion said and approached closely to Medea. She too approached Dion and whispered to his ears the words that made him shock from the rest of his life.

"No brain".

Dion immediately lean back and widen his eyes in disbelief.

"^£÷,;'*@*,÷£×£,;$€+&@(".

He cursed a lot and blushed out of embarrassment. Medea just laughed seeing his reaction.

"Hey...hey...Don't laugh".

But no more what he does Medea kept on laughing and laughing even more. She never laughed this loud and happily before, even if it felt unusual for Medea to laugh she just kept on laughing and tears of joy went down her eye.

"He...hey...stop it".

Dion's face turned like a tomato and Medea just contuined laughing. But laughs from Medea stopped when Dion became silent, she looked at the man infront of her and they both once again locked their eyes on each other.

Nothing in mind, like as if, it was only the two of them of the existing in this world.

The fire became smaller and smaller until the wind was able to put the fire out, and only the moon's light surrounded the cave.

Dion seeing Medea's purple  eyes that shines when the moon light reflected her eyes. He got a little sense of deja vu, but just admired her eyes and hair.

Medea, just looked at Dion without a single thought in mind admiring how back part of his hair shone that made his red eyes glow.

Without even a care of the world around them, they just contuined to look at each other and admire them.

***
A heavy storm came and rain pour down heavily.

'It has been raining these days'.

Psyche thought as she looked outside the window.

"I wonder how lady Medea is".

It's late already and maids expect her to sleep but she stayed up late waiting for Helio's report and worrying about Medea.

**author**

you can always share your ideas btw readers and I publish every 3 days and if late because  I may forget or is still thinking what to write or I publish whenever I feel like it(lol).

-author-