Chapter 25

'It's the hunting competion now'.

Medea thought, looking down on the forest. She climb down the tree and saw Dion relaxing outside the cave.

'How can I bring it up to him that today is the day I'll leave him'.

"Dion, if the comes I'll leave you, what will you do?".

"Why? Will you leave me now?".

Dion is very quick to get what Medea meant.

"There's a possibility".

"Then, before you leave at least tell me everything on why sometimes your body but it's not yoh who use it and if you give me permission to follow you, didn't I say that I'll follow you like a dog to it's master?".

Dion said and grin.

"Do you really love me that much?".

Medea walk towards him and lifted his chin to look at his face.

"And if I gave you permission to follow me, don't kill anyone who will talk, touch and look at me and if I caught you following me, you'll stop and go back home".

Dion smile confidentaly and place her hair towards his lips and kiss it.

"I'll try, I guess I just don't have to get caught".

Medea smiled at him.

"You never know".

Dion lean closer and peck her on the cheek.

"I might go crazy if I don't see your face for a week".

"If we ever meet again and became the Dion Agriche and Medea Solon—the enemies, how will you even aproach me?"

"I guess I'll just wear a mask, I just hope that it's a masked party or just give you a sign, I know you'l know it me".

Dion hold Medea's hand, the hand that has been holding his chin and kiss it.

"I'm inlove, I'll always find a way to see your face, and who knows you might love me too".

"Who knows, it might be possible for me to like you".

Medea said and kiss Dion's lips, she use her hand to cover his eyes. Dion hold on Medea's back and pull her back towards him.

It's a hot and steamy kiss, when you have good stamina you can kiss for an hour that's what both of them did.

"Pwhha".

Dion let go and  took a death breath. He smiled at her seductively.

Medea smiled back and stroke his hair.

'I guess it won't hurt to love you back'.

But the atmosphere broke when both heard a voice calling for Medea.

"MEDEA!!".

And there stood, Helio.

Medea's eyes widen by surpise. The knights draw their sword to Dion's neck.

"Kill the enemy".

Helio ordered, swords come swinging.

Clang.

Medea use the dagger to block the swords.

"Medea".

Helio became shock because Medea protected the enemy.

"Who gave you the orders to kill Dion?".

Medea use her power and the knights fell down on their backs.

"Did I gave the orders to kill Dion, Heli?".

Her cold purple eyes shine bright and she smirk.

"Why would you even kill someone who's useful to me?".

Medea brush her hair by her hands and Dion stood at the back of her putting his hand on her shoulder and grin at Helio.

"Why would you trust the enemy?".

Helio asked, his anger went out and yelled at Medea.

"Because he is useful, if he wasn't I would have killed him, now give me the swords and wait here outside, don't eve think of doing some useless moves, Helio".

Medea's eyes showed dissapointment, Helio bite his lower lip and took the swords from his waist.

"Then, Dion, inside I have to explain everything".

Dion follow the order.

"I'm useful to you know, master".

He kneel down and bow down.

"...'master' it doesn't suit you saying it, I like to think of you as my partner".

Dion stood up and waited for Medea to explain everything.

"Today, I can use you, and today is the day that we have to leave each other and use a seperate path".

Dion lower his head to hide his sorrow. Medea knows lifted his chin and touch his cheek. Medea lean closer and kiss his lips. Tears went down on Dion's eyes.

'I hope, we'll meet again, Dion'.