Chapter 26

Medea lead to where the chimira might be. Deeper and deeper onto the forest until  they heard a loud scary roar of a lion.

"Hhhiiissss".

A black gold snake appeared at them with hunger looks. The snake is bigger than the tree that Medea uses to climb. The snake has it's red eyes on Dion, it kept hissing and glaring them. The lion's roar grew lounder and it finally showed itself from the tress. A face of a mighty, strong preditor with it's gold fur  dancing with the wind and its vicious eyes looking down at Medea.

Pair of big white(turns to gold when expose to sunlight) bird wings, a body of a gaot, a head of a lion and it's tail is a snake.

"A...chim..era".

The knights faces turned pale looking at the creature and they all ran away like a dog with it's tail between its legs.

"Weaklings, I didn't know that your knights were that weak".

Dion mocked at Helio's trained knights.

"They even left their swords, is that how you train your knights?.

Dion pick up the sword and look at Helio.

"You know if they were the Agriche's knights if they ran away like cowards, a sword will come flying at their backs".

Dion, toss the sword to the chimera's tail. The sword fitted to the chimera's eye, the snake wiggle like a worm and hissing and hissing because of the pain.

"Why did you do that?".

Helio asked.

"The snake has been glaring at me".

A cold response.

The lion kept on giving its loud roars and flapping its wings yet it can't fly, and Medea's eyes strike like lighting when she saw it.

"The chimera can't fly even with it's big wings".

Helio look at the chimera with sharp observation and saw that the snake attacks first.

"Medea, dodge".

It waa quick like lighting but Medea was able to dodge. The near by trees were destroyed causing it to fall to Medea.

"MEDEA!!".

Helio shouted, with a blink of an eye Dion was able to slice the tree with the knight's sword and able to protect Medea.

"So, the snake will attack first but if you miss its attacks it'll then attack the tree so it'll fall on you".

Medea said and Dion was to stun to speak.

"Amazing, you really are amazing".

Dion mumbled. His eyes shine seeing Medea's true self. Medea smiled back indicating that she heard it.

"The lion looks like it won't attack and just roar".

Dion said.

"Ha, whoever heard of a preditor not attacking at it sees its prey?".

Helio said.

"Use your brain when attacking".

Helio added. Helio left out a smirk and Dion's blood boil of anger, he never felt this humiliated. To get rid of his anger he attack the chimera.

"DION!".

Medea shouted his name.

"You never really know if the lion will attack or not unless you try to attack it".

Running towards the chimera he use the sword to rip the chimera's leg. The creature dodge it and swing it's snake tail. Dion dodge it and took out the snake's  sword and stab it into the other eye, the snake wiggle like a worm and Medea use her sword and rip up the snake apart.

"MEDEA!".

Helio shouted.

"Attack the snake first, the chimera uses its tail to attack, so kill the attacker then the supporting— the lion will lose its foundation and be weak".

Medea said and Helio obey her orders.

With the three of them attacking the snake the lion kept on roaring and it finally let out its claw.

'Looks like the lion is the strong one and not the weak one'.

Medea thought. They dodge when the lion swing its claw and mark the trees.

Dion was able to seperate the snake from its body, blood spread like water and Dion was completly soaked. The lion is in pain and once again use its claw and attack Dion.

"DION, DODGE".

Medea shouted and ran towards him. Dion wasn't able to dodge because if he does he's worried that she might get hurt.

"No don't come here, you'll get hur-".

Clang.

Medea protected Dion by her sword ans block the lion's claw. His eyes widen by how strong she really is.

"Quick, I can't hold on kill the beast".

Helio ran towards the chimera and slice it's other leg. Dion did the same at the back.

"Medea, kill it".

Helio and Dion never liked each other but they both agree that Medea should kill it.

She took a deep breath and slay it's leg and it's head. A beast vs a beast.