Chapter 43

After the mission Deon quickly went to see Medea, he was excited to see her once again.

'I finally got to see Medea'.

He was running like a speed of light as he can't contain his excitement of seeing her but it quickly shattered when he saw 2 crows on the window as if waiting for something.

'Medea'.

Then it spark to Deon, what happen to her? Is she alright? He was very worried on what happen to her as crows typically chill on dead living creatures or creatures that are going to die.

Just as what he have thought something bad, no, worse has happen to her. Deon quickly went inside seeing  Medea on her office with a puddle of blood all over her clothes and fighting for her life. He don't know what to do as he only know how to kill and not how to cure. He cried helpless and calling her name countless of time but she won't open her eyes.

"GET a grip, crying won't solve anything it never can".

"I need bandages".

Deon knew he can't call someone knowing that they'll just betray him and tell the head which will then lead to Medea suffering more. Deon started to look for bandages but there was non so he rip his clothes and stop the bleeding first, he check on her wrist to feel her pulse but it was fainting in every second.

"NO NO NO, don't die on me Medea, please".

He started crying as he felt her pulse are gone.

"Please....don't die".

He hold her hand and cried more begging for her.

"Medea please, I love you, please don't go. You are the only reason why I am surviving, please".

He took out his sword and place it in his neck ready to kill himself but he stop when he felt her pulse coming back.

"What?".

A light beam on her chest when the light disappeared all of Medea's wounds are gone. When Medea open her eyes up she saw Deon smiling in a sly way.

"Eeeekkk".

"Hello rat".

"Deon?".

"You call my name as if we are that close, I know you aren't Medea. Speak or else this sword end you".

He threaten her by pointing the sword at her neck.

"I....I am Psyche, Medea's friend and we would switch bodies, for that to happen one of our hearts' should stop but we can now switch without involving blood but it's still hard to do it. Like I said, we switch bodies and when her heart stop beating I let her switch so I can heal her".

"Convinced?".

Psyche is very nervous as she doesn't want to be killed yet.

"So where is Medea?".

"In my body, I let her rest so I can heal her. Once we switch back I'll tell her about you".

"How can I trust you?".

Psyche wanted to cry as that question is hard to answer.

"Let's meet tomorrow with Medea so she can introduce us to each other".

"What is your relationship with Medea?".

"We are friends".

"I don' believe you".

"What?".

"What really are you to Medea? She won't be friends with the girl who's in the position of empress when that position is what she wanted".