Chapter 45

When they arrive the waitress quickly recognized Medea.

"Hello Madam, Psyche Callista right madam?".

"Psyche Callista?".

Deon whispered to Medea's ear, since it wasn't Medea's name.

"It's a friend's I have to use it since my dad might find out".

She whispered back.

"Then please, come this way".

The waitress showed their room, when both of them went inside, the room is decorated in forget-me-not flowers symbolizing true love, devotion and loyalty.

"Our first date and I hope we won't forget it"

Medea said and she hold on Deon's hand, she look at him and Deon is flushed in the red color.

"How could have you plan this?".

"Well you see, Psyche told me about it when we switch and she said that she'll plan everything, so all we have to do is enjoy".

Medea said and hold Deon' hand tightly as she waits for his response, but he didn't say anything and just look at her in a warm smile.

"Thank you".

He hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Oh that reminds me, when can I meet this ra- Psyche girl and properly introduce myself".

Deon asked still hugging Medea.

"Oh yeah she did say that you never meet properly and when you meet blood will be drawn".

Medea laugh and Deon is embarrassed since it is true.

"I have to apologize to her many times".

Deon cleared his throat and let go off Medea.

"Well, what do you wanna eat? The food here is delicious".

Medea said and gave Deon the menu.

Once they were done ordering an even an hour their food is served, Deon's eyes shimmer looking at the juicy steak. A tender golden in color chicken, piping hot curry, the aruma of newly brewed tea, the sweet scent of the chocolate cake's icing, the rich and creamy vanilla ice cream and the scent of flowers and lovely fragrance of candles.

"I just ordered the food that is their best selling".

Medes said as she slice up her steak.

"The hope the food is to your liking"

"It is, if it that popular it must be good".

Deon slice up his steak and took a bite. He could not believe what he just tasted, a flavorful taste and the flavors melts in your mouth.

"How can such bite contain do much flavor?".

Deon said in disbelief as he continued to take a bite. Bite per bite the taste becomes rich. He couldn't believe what he tasted and his eyes says it all- his eyes shine as he bites could not contain his emotions and Medes just smiled seeing Deon in that state.

"Cute".

She mumbled to herself as she took a bite while looking at the man sitting in front of her.

"Is the food to your liking?"

Deon nodded at Medea's question.

"The food is really good and delicious".

Medes smiled in relief when Deon said that.

"Good, Psyche was the one who recommended it to me, she always wanted me to try it but I was too busy".

"Psyche?".

"Yeah the name under this reservation".

"She must be a good friend of yours, I wish I can meet her".

Medes let out a laugh when Deon mentioned that.

"Hm? What's wrong?".

"You did meet her, she was the one you almost killed when we were on the cave when you felt that my aura wasn't the same as mine".

Deon almost chocked on the food remembering that time.

"It was nice how you knew it instantly normally people won't know-".

"I'm not from considered "normal" people in category".

Deon emphasize the word normal and Medes knew what he meant– born from a bloodline that does fruad, torture and the such just to get such information and to silence their enemies.

"Neither am I".

Medes grinned as if she is reminding him about who's his lover.

Deon just smiled.

"And that's why I fell in love with you".

A faint brush appeared on his cheeks.

After their lunch, the two couples tried more varieties of food– cotton candy, barbeque, drinks, and more options of sweet delight foods. They enjoyed each other's company paired with their smiles and warmth by holding each other's hand. It was the best day the two ever had, yet sadly....it has to end.

The sun painted the skies the color mixture of orange and yellow as it slowly sets. Deon and Medea kissed before parting ways.

"Well..I guess this is goodbye".

Medes hug Deon feeling sad as to see him go.

"But it's not forever".

Deon hug back and kiss her forehead.

"Medes?".

"Hm?".

When Deon called her name she look at him and he took it as an opportunity to kiss her cherry red lips. The sentation of feeling each other's warmth just from a kiss, the kids is filled with love, sincerity and compassion. Who would have thought that a regular kiss could have contained so much emotion that the two never felt.

Deon broke the kiss as he step back and kiss Medea's delicate hand as he place one hand in front of his chest.

"I love you my little raven".

Demon's eyes shimmered with love watching Medea's flustered face. Normally, Medea will just show a neutral poker face if someone kissed her hand but this feeks different maybe because it is Deon- the love of her life, the one who understands her, the one who loved her back or because she is filled with do much emotion which she never felt.

Deon could feel his hidden, kept locked in a cage and tormented love as he kiss his lady's hand. Deon felt an urge to bite it and leave a mark indicating that Medea isn't free for any normal people to take, but he just kept the urge in so Medea won't be disgusted by his showed affection.