Chapter 17

Dion who just woke up feels so refreshed that it felt strange to him.  

'So, this is what it feels like to get enough sleep'.  

He thought. He didn’t feel any drowsiness, and he felt energetic.  

It has been so peaceful these past few days that Dion could even rest anytime and let his guard down.

Looking around the cave, Dion did not see Medea, and neither did he see the knife that Medea always kept.

'Was she...kidnapped?'.

He shook the thought from his head and instead reassured himself that she'll never be kidnapped and the people who attempts to kidnap her will be dead meat.  

But still, he started worrying and looked outside the cave, and there Medea was, picking some twigs on the ground.  

When she noticed Dion, she looked at him and asked.  

"You did not have a nightmare, right?"  

"What makes you say that?"

Dion asked back. Medea walk towards him with some twigs in her hand.  

"You sleep so peacefully and slept like a baby".

She went inside the cave and put the twigs down.

"...but why are you getting some twigs?"

He changed the subject.

"We are running low on wood"

However, she actually gathered some woods as a reason to go outsidede when she went out to check on Eros' preparation and she when felt that Psyche needed help.  

'Well, at least I now know a way to talk with Heli, I have forgotten that I can switch bodies with Psyche.'

She let out a smirk and Dion immediately saw it.  

"What's with your smirk?"

He asked.    

Medea's smirk completely went away, and she just kept a straight face on.

She continued piling the twigs in effort to disperse Dion’s suspicion. The man shrugged off his skepticism and excused himself to go outside and find food.

“Medea, I’m going to find us some food.”

Medea nodded absentmindedly in response while thinking of a way how to safely communicate with Helio.

Thinking about the crown prince’s camp, the beast that resides in the forest and Psyche, she soon figured a way to utilize those pawns. And after a few deliberate and meticulous future steps organized thoroughly and adding a few unlikely probabilities occurring to the calculation, Medea have successfully prepared her prelude moves in the chessboard.  

Grinning inwardly, Medea started piling sticks in effort to light up a fire for the food.

x

1 / 5

MEDEA X DION

         EDIT

CHAPTER 17

Dion who just woke up feels so refreshed that it felt strange to him.  

'So, this is what it feels like to get enough sleep'.  

He thought. He didn’t feel any drowsiness, and he felt energetic.  

It has been so peaceful these past few days that Dion could even rest anytime and let his guard down.

Looking around the cave, Dion did not see Medea, and neither did he see the knife that Medea always kept.