Chapter 30

Like harsh winds both of the contestants didn't what to lose the seond round.

Swish
Clang
Kkeeekk

Both swords interwind with one another it was a hard round. The workers can't help but gamble on who will win.

"It's master Helio, he trained a lot".
"Dion even match up with masted Helio's power and speed".
"Dion will win this round".
"They are both so strong it's hard to decide".
"Now that I see it, isn't Dion handsome carrying the sword and his eyes looks like he wants to he blood, he might be a soldier from his past life".

One maid even started to fangirl over Dion and how handsome he is. Of course the Helio supporters won't let that slide.

"But master Helio even have the title as a warrior, he is the second best of coirse lady Medea is the first".

The chatters of the workers reach from the mansion.

"What is going on there?".

The current head of the Solon asked.

"Mister Helio is having a duel with sir Dion".

"Dion? The soon to beMedea's knight?".

"Yes".

"Ha, why does my daugther need a man to protect, I didn't taught her to be that dependent. I guess I should teach her again once the duel is over".

The head let out a sly smirk and the maid felt afraid as shivers went down her spine seeing the head's face.

'This isn't going anywhere'.

Medea thought. She felt that what Dion is showing isn't his true strength. She place her chin on her hand and watch the scene for a while. Dion and Helio didn't even break a sweat after for how long they have dueled.

'Wierd.....Dion looks like he is keeping his true self'.

But just when Medea thought she won't see Dion's true stength now, she notice smoke like cigar come out of Dion's mouth but was only a faint smoke and disappear right away when blood went out Helio's arm.

Quick like a bullet, Medea step in the duel and push both of them aside.

"The winner of this round is Dion".

"Only two more rounds to go, both contestants rest for 5 minutes".

Medea sit down on her chair and thought of what she saw.

'It was a smoke coming out his mouth right, but maybe I'm only seeing things. But no it was legit smoke yet why would a smoke come out his mouth, he didn't smoke did he'.

Medea led to overthinking, she squeeze her hair so hard ans it became messy like she just got out of bed. She lose track of time with her thoughts circling her mind and didn't hear the maid calk her name.

"La..dy"

"Dea".

"Me....de...a".

Until Dion has to call for her

"Lady Medea, the 5 minutes has already passed".

"What?..oh..ehem".

Medea stroke her messy hair and took a deep breath.

"Round 3, contestants take your place. Ready? Begin".

The swords once again fight with one another, sounds of blades once again echo the whole mansion. Medea sat still and keeping her eyes on Dion like a prey seeing it's next meal.