Chapter 57

Five months have passed since the discussion with the ladies of the Agriche and Solon and three weeks have run since Roxana told Deon, Jeremy, and  Grixelda about her plan. It has also been two months since Cassis has escaped. Finally, Roxana's plan got to act when she received a letter without any sender, meaning it was from Medea. The reason for having a blank sender is simple, it is so the servants of the mansion would not be alerted and inform Lante that Roxana receives a letter from an enemy since he might just torture her to spill about her relationship with the enemy and it would just caused her life to end quickly without even her scheme to have a chance to play, after all her game plan is more like a child creating chaos and not getting blamed for it but would the parents would be criticized for the action. 

"How I hate this place" 

Roxana says to herself as she watches the Pedeladin raiding the place causing the Agriche swordsmen to fight against the intruders. The sounds of metallic swords, a huge color of orange mixes with red and yellow blaze through the mansion- a fire has occurred and nobody knows the source except Roxan for she is the foundation of the gluttony monstrosity, the gate of the monster suddenly opens too, and with all three combined it makes the tranquil night chaotic which is all the plan of the blonde. 

Suddenly the dark clouds turn red- the same color as someone's blood, is it a red storm? Did someone die? Who would suddenly be massacred to cover the atmosphere red? No this cannot be blood, but who would know? Everyone is dumped, and no one can survive this night so why fight back? Maybe this is everyone's time. What if this is the punishment the Agriche deserves for being nothing but a walking bomber in society? This is too sudden, everything is too sudden, and things are shifting too much, no one can even take a deep breath and process what is happening. 

"What the hell is this?".

Lante angrily asked as he went out when he saw the mansion being in pandemonium. 

"Father, you finally went out". 

Roxana calmly speaks. Lante looks at her, his eyebrows becoming one and his forehead creasing.

"What the hell did you do?".

He roared at her and the lady just smiled. 

"A gift for being a good father and thus I want to repay you, you showed me love growing up so I want to give you what you had done to me in my childhood, no".

She pauses and glances at the mansion at her back. This place where she grew up, the people who had taught her how to be an Agriche, and the children who are lucky to be alive but not fortunate to be the kids from another family, literally their life is such a jealousy for the children who weren't fortunate enough to survive the family, they will always be unfortunate yet lucky for they only suffer at a young age and doesn't have to witness what the Agriche family true form is. A child of this family is only fortunate to live and that is the only thing they can proudly show off meanwhile the child of this family who is six feet under is only fortune if they got to live and be a child to a loving family in their next life. 

Roxana contuines to talk to Lante.

"This gift I will give you is on behalf of all your offspring, alive or not. This is all you have given us and that is punishments".

Once she finished her chatter Jemery and the other progeny sneak in and tie their father with chains. While Roxana was explaining to her father the present she would give Jeremy and the other members of the family were slowly creeping in and once their sister had given the cue they did not fail to chain their dad. Lante is forced to stay on the ground and kneel in front of Roxana because a child is holding with great force at the end of each metallic chain he is in. Roxana stepped closer to her father and she placed a collar on his neck. Lante's eyes widen when he sees the collar, it is the same collar he gave to Roxana for Casis.