Chapter 46

Medea went straight to her room after she got home.

She took off her clothes and wear her night gown. She dive into her bed and took a deep breath before kicking the air and her bedsheets still no over of the day. She is blushing so hard that it turned her into a tomato.

"Was it our first ever date??".

She squealed and kept punching her bedsheets. She is clearly in love and she knows it, her heart beat is so  fast  and loud that it echo through the room.

Her blush still remains not ready to leave her cheeks.

The night ended and Medea couldn't sleep thinking about Deon, so when dawn come she buried herself in so much paperwork till afternoon. She kept on doing her work finishing it like the next day won't come.

***switch pov***

This is the first time that Jeremy Agriche got to go out the mansion alone since he snuck out due to boredom- Roxana is busy playing with her toy, the annoying red haired jealous Charlotte had a tantrum on why she isn't allowed to bet at least ten kilometer of Roxana's prisoner toy and Jeremy had enough of her drama so he snuck out, a five minutes outside the mansion won't hurt right?...yeah that was what he thought but now he is with a random brunette girl named Junet? Jeremy didn't bother knowing her name since they won't ever meet anyway.

Jeremy and the brunette jeweled eye girl went to the market as they tried new foods that the girl never tired, he just happen to see her lost and crying at the corner of a bouquet, he wanted to be nice and asked where her parents are but she just cried more saying they felt her, he felt bad for the first time in his life making a girl cry- he enjoys seeing girls cry but he just doesn't know what is in his heart that it suddenly broke seeing the beautiful brunette cry, her blue jeweled eyes is too pretty to be seen red due to buckets of tears, so he wanted to console her by treating her. Thus why he ended up spending more than he intended, but seeing the girl change emotions from sadness to laughter cured his broken heart, it is the first time they meet but something tells him he wanna protect that warm smile from anything dangerous even if it means him not being able to be by her side since he is far more dangerous than anyone this little brunette would meet.

"You know, you should not trust strangers right?"

Jeremy look at the girl while eating another ice cream as they sit on the green grass from the park with the tree giving them shade from the hot cruel sun.

"Yeah"

The innocent girl said as she looked at Jeremy wondering why he randomly said that.

"Then why is it that you were willing to be with me? You don't know I may be dangerous and will torture you".

Jeremy's face is an inch closer to the girl's as he look at her in a murderous look- like a predator found its prey, his hand is a few inches from the girl's fragile, slim neck. He knew he could break the girl's neck in an instant. 

"Yeah, but you don't seem bad".

The girl smiled which made Jeremy shock with her innocence, he blink two times as he process what the lady just said. He lay on the ground looking at the leaves.

"How are you even sure?"

"Well, you seemed kind when you saw me cry and you even gave me foods that I always wanted to try. So I know you aren't bad".

Even without looking at the girl, he knows she showed her warm smile again.

"You really are something".

He mumbled.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

The girl asked as she looked at Jeremy.

"I said still, you have to be careful, you don't know what kind of threat the world has for you since you look so easy to break".

"Oh..I'll keep that in mind".

The girl's warm voice turned gloomy, which made Jeremy felt hurt, this was the emotion he didn't wanna see the girl make.

"Look, just be careful ok? And don't trust strangers easily like how you did to me, ok?"

"...I just want to protect you from any harm".

He added and the girl's emotion brighten once again.

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind, I don't want to make you worried".

Jeremy smiled and stood up as he showed his pinky to the girl.

"Promise?"

The girl chuckled which made Jeremy felt warm inside- the feeling he never know existed.

"Yeah".

Their pinkies interwind as they made a promise, the girl's smile is contagious that affected Jeremy. He showed a genuine smile and the girl saw it.

"You have a nice smile"

That took Jeremy off guard which made him blush a little.

"You think so?"

"Yes, I hope that smile won't fade".

Jeremy smiled more.

"For this not to fade, promise me to protect yourself ok? If you are hurt it would break my heart".

He said the truth that he didn't know is possible, this made the girl hug him and that made him shock. The girl hug him tight.

"Yes I promise so just smile"

"He..HEY..what did I just say?"

"Ah..sorry".

The girl let go of him.

"Sorry"

Jeremy just sigh since the girl just randomly apologized.

"It's not your fault so don't apologize"

"But I jus randomly hug you it must have been uncomfortable for you"

"It wasn't..I enjoyed it but if you randomly hug guys like that it'll be dangerous for you, ok?"

The girl nodded. Jeremy extended his hand for her to take it.

"You should go home now, the sun is about to set"

"Ah yes, you are right".

The girl accepted his hand. Jeremy smiled and walk down the park. The sun painted the skies orange as they walk back to where Jeremy saw her.

"There, keep safe ok?".

"Yes, you too".

The girl smiled for the last time and when Jeremy heard footsteps he quickly ran away. He looked from a far on who is looking for her and there stood a man with white colored hair and gold eyes. He wasn't able to hear their talk and only see the girl smiled as both of them hug, for some reason he can't bare to watch the scene unfold so he just walk away feeling something inside him just break.

"Of course she has a boyfriend, what did I expect...Who would like a dangerous like me".

Jeremy ran fast not turning back and keeping his feet forward.

"Time to face reality Jeremy..you'll forget about her anyways".

He talked to himself as he went to the Agriche's mansion direction.

"I'm an Agriche, I might hurt her".

He tried his best not to shed tears but the more he is near his father's estate he can't help but see the scene of not seeing such warm smile, embrace, eyes and body again.