Chapter 9

"Hhmmmm".

Eros placed his index finger on his chin and looked down at the book his another is holding.

He's currently in the library searching for the reason why the Agriche and Solon family are in bad terms.

"How interesting".

He looked straight down on the page.

[No family history of the Solon].

There was nothing written on the next page and that made him laugh.

"More secrets, and not even one clue".

"How every...interesting".

He smiled and placed the book back to its place and left the history records and went to other section.

Meanwhile, in the Agriche.

Roxana saw piles of boxes in front of Dion's room.

She asked a maid passing by the hall and the maid replied.

"The Lord said to get all useless things on the house and throw it all out".

Roxana just kept her smile to herself and thought of how her dad is a savage.

'Useless things, how strange, you never changed dad'.

Since that's also what his father did after ordering Dion to kill his biological brother.

Roxana just ignored it and was about to walk when her shoes hit a thick book.

'What's this?'.

She thought and pick it up from the ground.

The book was large and heavy that the servants just did not put it inside the box.

[Family history]

"???????".

Roxana looked side to side and front and back to see if no one is there, luckily the maid went back to her job after replying to her question.

Normally, it's rude in this house if a servant walked away without the master's permission, but Roxana just did not mind and walked faster to her room.

She looked herself up on her room and told the maids to not bother her unless if they are called. She read the book understanding what it meant and her eyes enlarged after what she read.

"No way".

Knock knock. A knock on her door made her come back to her senses.

"My lady, I know you told me not to disturb you, but the master called for you for dinner".

'Dinner?'.

Normally they have to eat on their bedroom but what's this now?.

When Roxana reached to the dinner room, the big door infornt of her opened up and saw her step sisters and brothers with their  moms and of course, Roxanna's mom.

She was shock of what she just saw. A very strange day.

"Roxanna, come sit down and eat".

Her dad is of course, infront of her across the long table.

"Sister".

Jeremy said.

"Don't just stand there, everyone's waiting for you to come and eat".

"What's this all about father?".

The head just smiled.

"We have to be happy that you are finally the first placer since no one can ever defeat Dion until you come, Roxanna, you never failed to amazed me".

Roxanna looked at her step siblings, they were shivering and drench in sweat after what their dad said to them.

'He means that his offsprings are useless until I came'.

'How strange, you never even looked at me and only praised Dion, but now that he's gone'.

Her blood is boiling from anger for no reason and cooled down afterwards.

'How strange of you dad'.

She smiled and went to her seat, next to her dad gracefully like a butterfly flying.

After the feast, Roxana's mom come to her.

A lovely lady with blonde hair and blue eyes and her skin that's white as snow. She looks like a perfect swan.

"Are you ok? You never looked fine while eating, is something wrong? Should I call for a doc-".

So many questions but before she could finish, Roxana raised her hand and said.

"I'm kinda of tired mom, so please excuse me first".

Roxana walked away leaving her mom with a shattered voice.

"A...Ana...if something's wrong please tell me".

But Roxana kept on walking without turning back.

"Even if I tell you, what could you even do?".

Roxana is not really far away so her mom could hear what she's talking. Her mom just stand there looking at her daughter's back walking away. It felt like her feet were glued on the floor since she could not even move and her hands kept on shivering.