Chapter 14

Medea thoight everything to let Heli knows where she is. She wanting to make a fire outside the cave so that smoke will be seen to the people, giving them signs that a person is there, but....it'll burn the whole mountain and Medea and Dion won't be able to survive if that happen.

The other she wanted to try is to train the birds flying around them, but, training one might take years for it to happen.

Because of that, she stayed on the cave for two days without leaving. Dion might have thought that Medea is depressed, so he tired to comfort her by giving her food.

A week passed and since that's it's already morning, Dion is asleep and Medea tried climbing the second tallest tree to see where she is.

When climbing higher she saw lots of trees like some ants grouping together to collect food. As she climbed higher and higher, she found a smoke in the air.

'There must be a village nearby'.

She thought looking more where the smoke is at. She squinted her eyes and she used her other hand block the sunlight so she can see clearly.

She looked harder and harder and she started to lean forward becuase of that, she almost lost her grip from the branch she's holding, but she hugged the tree with one of her hand and let out a sigh of relief.

'I should go back before Dion will wake up'.

Dion mostly sleeps for only 3-5 hours a day or some days he never sleeps for a week[1]

Medea climbed down and safety landed on the ground.

'I have two choices of the fire, a village is near by or it maybe from the preparations for the hunting contest'.

'But then again, I'm not really sure where I am, if I am on my homeland or the enemy's'.

Medea thought looking back and keep moving to see Dion.

"Did you just wake up?".

Just when Medea is at the cave's entrance, she saw Dion stretching his arms and let out a yawn.

And when he saw Medea, Dion quickly turned his head away.

"How embarrassing".

He whispered to himself.

And Medea can't help but laugh.

"Are you embarrassed?".

Dion flinched and his ears became red which made Medea laugh even more.

"Don't be embarrassed hahahahah".

"Hey...stop".

Dion came charing at her making Medea to stop laughing.

"Hey, stop laughing it's not even funny".

She wiped out a tear on her eyes and she can't help her laugh and it made her tummy hurt.

"I..I can't help it".

She laughed and laughed and Dion saw her smile, he quickly blushed and stopped grabbing her hand. He went to a corner and sit there turning his back to Medea.

He groaned and let out a dangerous aura.

"Aw...come one, don't be shy, it just felt new to me".

But Dion can't help and made him blush more.

'What a every warm smile she actually has on her beautiful face'.

He thought and remembered Medea's face awhile ago.

'Stop it'.

He slammed himself to make him come back to his senses.

'I can't..help myself, I need help just what disease did I get?'.

Dion thought saying it with full denial of What's happening to him, he never felt anything before just anger and inpatients, He doesn't know why he's acting this way.

'If we part ways, I need to get a check up'.

**Author**
[I know you some of you readers are like thus, because I sleep at 11 or sometimes 1 am since the manwha is so good]

Also, you can give me some ideas for the next chapter and can you please share this fanfic to your friends, I wanted to make my fanfic famous

Thanks so much for the votes and followers I appreciate it and thank you for reading