Chapter 15

"TELL ME, WHO ARE YOU?!".

A man said having a whip on his hand.

"An Agriche".

A little boy replied, his handsome face and body were covered on wounds and blood, even with that, tears did not come out from his eyes.

"What are we?"

"We...we are the most powerful family noone can stop us and emotions will never get in our way".

"Then prove if to me".

Another whip hit the poor little boy's back and he used his knife to attack his dad of course his dad dodge and a smile is stamped on his face.

"Very good Dion, I can now see you as the new head".

'But how ironic it was'.

The head of Agriche thought to himself as he looked at the night sky outside his room.

He light up his cigarette and inhaled it, he let the smoke out from his nose and mouth and a sly smirk is visible when the smoke faded.

'Back then, I really thought that Dion will never fail me, guess I'm wrong'.

He leaned to his table and poured the alcohol to a glass near him.

"Pathetic Dion".

He raised the glass and drink it on one go.

'Ah, now that I think of it, I should give the family book history to Roxanna I'll ask for the maid tomorrow'.

He thought to himself looking at the bright full moon.

The next morning, everything is like any other day like not minding that Dion is official now out from the family history.

Everyone acted like it's normal especially Dion's mom, Maria. She hosted a tea party inviting Roxana, her mom and other people that she's close with. Everyone just keep on laughing and cheering while Roxana is not paying attention and just looks at her cold tea, while her mom is shivering and her eyes are shaking, she can never handle the stress of this chaotic party. Sure everyone is happy but they are psychopaths.

The tea party is all about Maria showing off her new doll and procedures of how she made her doll, just by hearing all the things Maria did to a human to be made into her own doll, Sierra can't calm herself anymore and she collapsed. When she did, Roxana is brought back to her senses and used her own mother as an excuse to get out of the party.

After Maria approved, a maid help Roxana in carrying  her mom.

When they got to Sierra's room Roxana called all nearby maids to take care of her mom. She went to her room after that.

She has no more strength in her body that she collapsed on the floor when she locked the door.

"Ah".

She inhaled and exhaled many times to keep her calm.

The reason of her strange reaction is because she stayed up all night reading the family's history from the book that she saw on Dion's room.

'Just.......just how many unpleasant things did the previous heads did?'.

She was terrified what she read that she can't get it out of her mind. All the things that the past Agriche did were worse.

---this might be unpleasant for some readers so you can skip this part--

One previous head let his kids fight each other so he can determine who will be the next Agriche, so two weeks of blood everywhere even from every corner was seen and a lot of dead bodies lying on the ground until flies were scattered in the body.

---this part is safe---
Roxana's body is shaking just by thinking of it and cold sweat coming down on her forehead. She can't stay in her room where the book of terrifying things is here so she left her room and went to a room she mostly go.

"Ah".

"I did not mean to disturb you, Cassis".

A man with silver hair and bright yellow eyes is in front of her shirtless since he was working out.

Cassis Pedelian, the Agriche's enemy and the one who Lante, the head kidnap, and of course Roxana's 'toy'.