Chapter 41

"So...that's the girl he likes".

A butterfly is on her eye and she saw everything that have been happening to the mansion–from the staff to the family members she knows everyone's move.

"I knew it, he is in love, no wonder his aura became a little less dangerous, but who would have thought it would be the enemy".

Roxana giggles seeing that sight.

"I guess we do have something in common, this would be very useful".

She grin and dismissed the butterfly.

"I must go back to what I should be doing".

She stood up and went towards her door but she pauses and she look at the roses in their garden. There were  only 7-9 planted roses and more on poisonous flowers. Roxana imagines herself having a cup of tea with Medea on the future giggling and talking dirt on people.

"I can't wait to meet my future sister-in-law".

Roxana went out her room smiling indicating she is in a good mood and Jeremy happens to see her smile.

"Did something good happen?".

He asked.

"You seem to be in a good mood is it because Deon is out the house?".

He asked again eager to know the reason.

"I don't know, maybe I just happen to be thinking of something happy".

"I hope that your thought will come true seeing as how you are happy just thinking of it, I wonder how it will be once it'll come true".

"I might be happy than ever if that happens".

"As long as you are happy sister I will help you make that come true".

Roxana with a smile attach on her face just look at Jeremy and patted his head.

"I know you will".

"Now then, do you have something you have to do?".

She asked.

"Nothing special, I plan on going outside and train".

Jeremy has been training the past few days when he was punished mostly because of boredom but also because he have to protect Roxana as Deon is back. He knows how much Roxana hates Deon so he have to protect her from him.

"Well then, you better go now".

"Yes sister, I should go now".

They wave each other good bye and just when Jeremy left, a child with red hair appear to Roxana in such range.

"You, I heard your toy escape and is the reason of the commotion".

"Ha...I knew it you are incapable of having that toy. You can't even punish it but left it without a guard. You are the worst owner if that thing was my toy it won't cause such chao-".

"Are you done Charlotte?".

Charlotte felt shivers down her spine when Roxana said her name in such cold tone".

"And you should show some respect I am older than you, you should not call me 'you' and my toy 'it'. Am I understood Charlotte?".

"Don't cross the line kid, you are like barking at a tiger".

"Ha, you call yourself a tiger? You think you are that power since you are olde-".

Roxana just look at her like some dirt and Charlotte stop talking when red colored butterflies surround her, after knowing what those butterflies were her face change and cold sweat come".