Chapter 31

It was a hard choice from him that he has to choose in a minute. He lowers the sword and step aside. Dion lowers his head so he can't see Medea in pain. Medea loosen her grip.

"Wise choice".

"What are you guys looking at? Lock the enemy and throw Helio out NOW".

The workers obey and Helio can't do anything but walk away so did Dion and still looking gloomy while being taken away.

'I'm sorry, Lady Medea'.

Dion look back and saw Medea soaked in her own blood fighting between life and death.

"Lock him up".
"Can't believe he fooled us".

Dion is thrown on the dungen and when the guards left. Dion's tears flow out his eyes. He's mad that he has to choice, he's mad that an enemy will never be togther, he's mad because he can't protect Medea, he's mad becase of what state he is now.

On the other side...Medea.

"You are really the worst, you never made me happy till once".

Her father kept on whipping her and no workers wanted to stop him due to fear.

When the whipping stop, the maids quickly gave her an ice pack and stop the bledding so they can treat her wounds.

"Wh...ere is....Doin?".

She asked in a faint tone, all her energy and bloos lost cause her to be weak.

"My lady please not worry about him now and rest".

"In.....this...state of mi..ne...no".

"Where is...he?".

Medea was so stuborn so the maid just said it.

"He's in the dungeon".

Medea felt tears coming out but she doesn't want to let the maids see her cry. She just shoo at her maids away and they obediently leave her room, once they left Medea's tears flow like rain and she cried the whole night.

The next morning Medea felt exhausted she called for the maids but not one came at her call, she took her exhausted body and walk towards the door but the door won't open she tried hed best but it won't budge.

"Hey, let me out!...HEY!!".

She bang the door so the maids can hear it from the outside.

"My..my lady please calm down, the lord order us to lock your door since this is your punishment".

The maid from the otherside said.

"What? I order you to open this now or else you're dead".

She's mad but the maid didn't say anything.

"Medea, you should learn your place, I am the head and you're just the daugther who doesn't have the power, who do you think they will obey?".

Thesion said.

"Get me out now!".

Medea didn't obey his words and she kept hitting the door until her plam became sore.

"Please...I just want to see him".

She whispred hopeless.

"I will let you out until he says somw information or is dead, so until then OBEY MEDEA".

'No....don't...kill him'.

She wanted to say those words but her throat is too dry ans her enegry drain.

'Stay calm...you are Medea Solon..you can get out this problem'.

She breath in and out and find for a way to communicate with Helio. She look outside and saw the maid who is a fan of Dion.