Chapter 11

A chimera, a thing that has two heads, a lion and ram with a snake's tail and a dragon's wing. It's the scariest thing living on the forest and people who went in the forest, never come back.

People say that it's a myth.

"And a chimera is a myth, that never lived in the forest, it's just to scare to people".

Dion said to Medea.

"Only morons will believe in such thing".

Medea said and looking down at the people below them.

The living creature that lived on the forest is non other than a regular snake that was experimented a long time ago and some accident happened on the lab that made the snake escape and live on the forest. As time went by, people who lived near the forest heard some trees falling down and whenever they went to check, claw marks like a lion's is seen. Making it people to believe that a chimera is living on the forest.

But little did they know, that the snake was large and the scales became large and sharp that it could kill a person.

"So, what do you plan? You don't have a sword with you and only my knife".

Dion asked.

"I'm still planning on it".

Medea replied and smirked.

'I need to find a way to contact Heli'.

She thought, and then an idea sparked while she's looking at the flying birds.

"We have to get back, the sun will be setting soon".

Dion said, he went down and offer his hand to Medea. She took it and both of them clime down the mountain safely.

The next day, Medea helped Dion catch a fish, of course, using Dion's knife.

"If you keep catching it like that, the clear water will soon turn red".

But she did not listen and continue on catching the fish by stabbing it.

'If this won't give Heli a signal or Psyche, I have to make plan b'.

She thought.

Medea was hoping that Heli gets the signal to the point Dion grabbed her arm that's holding the knife.

"Why are you lost on thought? Are you excited on coming back home so much?".

Dion asked furiously.

He got mad thinking that if Medea goes back to her normal day, that's the more reason his dad will erase Dion' existence in the Agriche family and also, Dion have no where to go once Medea will leave him.

Medea was shocked of what Dion did that she slap him.

"Hey, you're hurting me, just because I have somewhere to go does not mean you can vent your anger at my me".

She knows the reason of Dion's move. While Dion's face became red from the slap.

Medea did not care about him and walked out.

Dion touched his swollen check and felt pain for so long.

"...."

He has nothing to say and only think of what he had done, he went back to the cave and chase after Medea.

When Dion saw Medea sitting near the entrance, he took all of his courage and walk towards Medea.

"I...I....".

But still he can't say the word sorry and just kept his mouth shut.

He went outside to collect some woods while trying to say sorry, but when he entered the cave, Medea putting the fish on a stick and made a small fire.

It was very silent but once the fish was cooked, Dion gave it to Medea first.

"Is this your way of saying sorry?".

He nodded.

"I too, apologize I was being.......".

But she stopped talking.

"Selfish?".

Dion seemed to know the word that Medea does not want to say so he just finished her sentence.

And she nodded.

"I guess, you're not used saying that word".

Dion said looking at Medea eating.

"Even you can't say sorry".

Dion let out a small laugh and when Medea heard the laugh, she saw Dion's warm smile.

'...how nice to see him smile'.

Medea can't help it but be happy inside.

---Author---
Made an edit on tiktok and instagram(same edit)

Tiktok: rhonafelgoles
Instagram: just_manwhas

The edit is just me editing the fanart cover.