Chapter 34

To gain more respect and power, I have to work harder than I already did. But first, know tha newest news.

While drinking some tea in the garden, Medea began to read the news piled up on her table.

[Medea Solon: the mindless wild beast].

"...."

Upon reading the title Medea smiled mockingly.

"A newspaper cover about me that never happen before, oh wait it did so it won't be surprising".

"This will be enjoyable on what the people thinks of me to put such disrespectful title".

[Is Medea Solon- the one whom people know is vey clever even deserves such title?. Taking in her family's enemy as a gaurd is not clever but stupid of her. It isn't just a random enemy but the eldest child of the family Agriche- the family who declared for their families to fight. There is no reason such actions this is pure naive.].

[Medea Solon who made our princess Psyche life' miserable just because she took her place yet she didn't do the same with her family's nemesis. A devil to our princess but an angel to the enemy].

"Will you look at that 'Lady Medea Solon just became known because of her family without it she would be nothing'. Hahhahahhaha really?".

She look at the publisher's name [News Days].

"No wonder this news have so much hate on me because it is on Psyche's side, when she became the crown princess this news wrote so many trash about me and it is one of the news papers that made me the cover, it was fun but it has to stop".

"I think people hace forgotten what Medea really is".

She put down the paper and walk away.

"You there, please clean up the gazibo".

"Yes my lady".

The maid passing by bow her head and responded.

"Oh wait...you were that girl who help me and Dion".

"It is an honor for you to remember me my lady".

The maid said with a smile. She was the one who helped so Dion can escape this house.

"Just tell someone else to clean it up you need to follow me I have something to give to Heli and I want you to send it to him".

"Yes my lady".

The maid bowed and follow Medea.

----
After Medea is done writing she gave the letter to the maid.

"Is this all my lady?".

"Yes, you may go".

"Then I'll be going".

The maid walk away with a smile since the lady remember about her.

"I better get this done quick to help the others in cooking, it's almost lunch".

The maid said to herself.

****
At night.....

2 hodded men went to a narrow allay looking so suspious. They talk to one other and nodded their head. Helio follow on tbe top of thr houses and went to the shabby, dark and stinky allay. He heard their voices talking to a girl also wearing a shabby and  cheap cloth. Even when its dark the moon shine on the three and it help Helio see their faces.

"Good work, here is your payment".

The girl took out a bag of cold coins and toss to the ground.

"Is that all?".