Chapter 44

Medea went first to the carriage and Deon, like a thief went inside too as soon as Medea gave him a signal, he was fast enough to not be seen by the guards nor the servants.

The carriage started to move and they were on their first date. Deon sat beside Medea and held her hands.

"Are you excited or nervous?".

She asked as Deon felt extra clingy like a kid going to the dentist.

"Both? I'm excited yet nervous since it is our first date it feels so unreal".

Deon replied and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Before we can start our date we have to go shopping for clothes first".

"Why?".

"We'll not blend in the crowd because of our outfits and we need to go to a magic shop to change our hair and eye color so we won't be recognized, a simple wing won't cover our appearances".

"I see".

"Also, is there any places you wanna go?".

"I'm not really familiar with the places but as long as we are together it will be fun".

Medea is touch by what he said. She stroke his hand and both of them felt at ease.

'I wish this day won't have any problems I don't wanna ruin this day'.

Medea thought and look outside.

After a while the carriage stop due to the people crowding the place.

"My lady I'm sorry but there are many people it'll be hard to go by the carriage it is best to go by foot".

"That's fine".

"Deon".

She whispered his name.

"Hm?".

"You must be quick so you won't be seen by the crowd when going out".

Deon gave a thumbs up and when the carriage man open the door, Deon covered himself with his cloak and swiftly open the other door and vanish like he wasn't there.

"Is something wrong my lady?".

"No nothing is wrong I thought you won't open the door".

Medea close the door where Deon went and she went out the carriage covering herself with the huge hat people didn't notice her.

"You can go back, pick me up before dad will be home".

"Yes my lady".

The carriage left and Medea whispered Deon's name.

"Deon".

He pop up by her side and they both went inside the boutique.

"Welcome welcome is there any clothes you have in mind? We have it all".

The workers in the place greeted them both. And a man in a fabulous pink suit walk towards them.

"What brings you here to my store my dear costumers?".

"I would like to find him some clothes".

"Ah yes as usual, is there anything you have in mind?".

"Something not too classy nor look expensive".

"Ah yes, just pick some clothes you want sir and you can change inside the changing room, while for you madam would you want some refreshments while your partner is changing?".

"Partner?".

Deon's eyes widen hearing the word 'partner' it stills feels a dream for Deon to hear that they are lovers.