Chapter 16

Cassis quickly put his shirt and Roxana walk towards him and sit on his bed.

She exhaled deeply and she finally calm down. She lay down and inhaled more, she rested her arms on her eyes to block the light. The urge to vomit went away after she relaxed.

Cassis just looked at her with curiosity but stayed silent since he feels like Roxana just needs some rest.

After sometime Roxana lifted her body and she sit on the bed looking at the yellow eyes that's been staring at her.

"I should go now, I will bring you food when I will come back".

But Cassis hold her wrist to stop her.

"You should rest for a while, I don't know what you have been through but you probably had a though day".

Roxana just looked at Cassis and smirked. She grabbed his chain that's placed on his neck, and Cassis' body quickly moved forward towards Roxana's body and their face is almost near each others.

"You should know, I'm an Agriche so I have to get used to the problems and a rough day".

Her nose touched Cassis' and she touched his head.

"Ok?".

She added.

After that, Roxana left and Cassis is speechless of what he just saw.

He just glanced at the door and stayed quiet and he sat at the bed, remembering Roxana closing the door.

'....I forgot that an Agriche will never show their true feelings'.

***
'Now that I look at it the village that I saw is actually where Eros' placed his team for the hunting competition'.

Medea thought looking at the men that is getting ready for the competition, there are the flag of the imperial palace so Medea knew that it's not a village.

She never joined the hunting instead she was one of those girls who are having tea parties while waiting for the men to finish catching their prey, but now, she can finally join and even better is be the winner after she'll catch the unknown monster that everyone feared in the deep forest.

'Father, you never wanted me to join the hunting, I wonder look on your face will I see'.

A grinned showed Medea's face and she climbed down the same tree.

***
"Lady Psyche, Crown prince Eros is here".

Psyche's nanny said and she completely forgot about Eros.

Psyche is at her room just like any other day, enjoying some refreshments paired with her reading books, she's reading comfortably near her window and savor the sun light outside that's peeking to her curtains.

'Why did he suddenly come here?'.

She thought, her face crumbled after hearing what her nanny said.

"The crown prince really loves the lady because he does not forgot about visiting you".

Her nanny said it with a smile, but in her thought she does not even know why Eros is here.

'I'm not even ready to face him'.

Psyche thought. She wear a fake smile and calmly said to her nanny to make him wait on the garden.

"Oh and nanny, please help me change".

Eros patiently waited at the garden and looked at the beautifully bloomed flowers, he smelled it and just like the appearance the smell is wonderful.

"I hope I did not keep you waiting Eros".

Psyche said, her dress is very pretty like the little girl's going out dress paired with a huge hat so that the light won't bother her.

"Psyche, it's nice to see that you're ok".

Psyche just smiled warmly hiding her hatred to him. She hated him because he does not seem to care about Medea.

Just when Psyche thought of Medea, Eros discussed about her.

"You must have been sad since that Medea is dead".

He does not seem irritated of what he said, instead, he is very calm and enjoyed the refreshments that Psyche's maid made, together with the scent of the flowers around them he stayed calm and a soft smile popped in hid face.

Psyche can't help but be very annoyed with his sudden attitude.

"Did you just come here for that? You must have been very busy Eros".

She said with a concern face when deep inside she just wants him to disappear from her sight. Eros' soft smile turned into a smirk after what Psyche said, he stood up from his seat and walked towards Psyche, he bent down to so that she can hear his whispers.

"Just what do you have that Medea became suddenly close with you?".

Psyche felled that his voice can kill you within a second and it made her sweat and her fingers tremble. She can't do anything because her body won't move with the aura that Eros let out.

His aura is making a big hole on Psyche's back that it feels like half her blood drained out. In this situation, she feels like a helpless bunny facing a hungry lion that has not eaten for days. She feels pressured to answer and whatever she does, her mouth won't open because she's to afraid. One wrong answer it will end her life in an instant.

But, even with the threat, a voice inside her head talked, a voice that she missed and it was a long time ago since she heard the voice.

'Psyche if you can't do it, I can help you, we can just exchange bodies'.

It was non other than Medea, Psyche cried inside since she finally confirmed that Medea's alive, she's very happy, but she can't show it since Eros is interrogating her.

'If you can't handle Eros, I can just do it, I can help you overcome him'.

'Lady Medea..I'm happy that you're alive but..this is my problem that I have to fix'.

She let out a serious face and finally looked at Eros.

"Eros, the only thing that made Lady Medea close to me is because of her own choice, she and I were close to begin with".

"Until you come in our happy lives".

She added, and Eros became shock of what he just saw.

He always have the upper hand but today, the lion finally saw something that made it afraid, a fearless human. Psyche's aura is hazardous, which made Eros scared is that he never kmew that a sweet innocent girl that won't even kill ants will only turn into a dangerous woman that kills people as a hobby.

"I told you that so you can be aware pf what you done".

Quickly like the rushing rivers, Psyche's mouth is near Eros ears so he can hear properly those words. Eros stood still with shock and Psyche smiled like nothing happened.

"You must be tired Eros, I'll tell your knights to escort you back to the palace".

'You will never knew when a gentle girl will became violent'.

'Ah, lady Medea, you're still there I'm sorry for showing that unpleasant side'.

'No need to worry, I kind it very relaxing'

Psyche just let out a bright smile and walked towards her room.