Chapter 4

Luke's POV

It's been a week and I've been meeting Carla a lot. She's really nice.

I was thinking of having her over for dinner so the kids can meet her. She's a teacher so she can get on well with them.

Tyler will be working for a while so he will be home late. He hates her and he hasn't even met her.

'To Carla.

Come over for dinner tonight?'

I sent then waited for a reply.

'From Carla.

Sureee. Be there soon!:)'

I got up from my seat on the sofa and began to make something to eat. It was nothing too fancy. It was just some pasta with mince but my family love it so I know they will eat it.

I sprayed myself with some deodorant then the doorbell went off.

I took a deep breath before answering it.

"Hey" Carla smiled and walked in.

"I've just put it on the table...There's a lot of kids by the way" I laughed.

"I have a school full of them" She laughed back.

"Kids! Dinner!" I called as I walked into the dining room with Carla.

I sat down and she sat down next to me then the kids came in.

"Dad...Why is she sitting in mums seat?" Amy asked while sitting down.

"I can move if you want me too..." Carla whispered to me.

"It's just a seat Amy" I shook my head.

Everyone was awkward and Jayde wasn't eating anything.

"Jayde...This is your favorite...Why aren't you eating it?" I asked and she stood up then walked off.

"Great going dad" Amy rolled her eyes before running after her.

"I should go talk to them..." I said then stood up.

"No...Let me...I deal with things like this a lot" Carla smiled then stood up.

Jayde's POV

Who is that women sitting where my mum sits? Who does she think she is?

"Mum...Please come back...I don't feel right without you...Everything has gone wrong...Dad doesn't spend much time with us or his friends anymore...Please come back" I cried to the picture I have on my bed.

"Is that your mum?" A voice asked.

I turned to see it was the women downstairs.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"She's ugly" She laughed and snatched the photo from me then threw it making the glass smash.

"My photo!" I screamed.

"Listen here brat...I like your dad and he likes me! Your fucking mum is dead! She's not coming back! So you either deal with the fact with and your dad will be together or we are going to have a massive problem" She viciously said while pulling at my plats.

"Jayde? What was that noise?" I heard my dad yell.

The women gave me huge warning glare before my dad came in.

"Jayde? What happened to your photo?" My dad asked once he walked in.

"I walked in here and she was crying...I asked if she was okay she told me to 'Fuck off' then tried to throw it at me" The women tried to act innocent.

"Jayde! You've never done anything like this!" He scolded me "You can spend the rest of the night here...Now say your sorry to Carla" He shook his head at me and Carla her name is gave me a sly look.

"Sorry" I mumbled then they left.

I walked over to the pieces of glass that were shattered around the corner of my room and picked the photo up then pulled it up to my chest so I could hug it.

"Mum...Please save me" I cried to the photo.

__________________________

a/n

SHORT BUT DOUBLE UPDATE

I HAVE SOOOOOOOOO MANY IDEAS PLS PLS PLS STAY WITH ME OKAY!!!

hoping to start the drama at chapter 6 and hopefully that will be up today!!!

please stick with me okay!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukessboner

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96