Chapter 2

Luke's POV

"Wake up!" I heard a voice scream from beside me.

"Cara?" I said taking a deep breath.

"Dad? What's wrong? You were screaming and crying?" Jayde sadly said.

"I was just being silly" I shook my head.

"Okay...You said mum will always protect us in our dreams...She's going to protect you" She said and picked her stuffed turtle off of the floor then began to leave the room.

"Jayde...Come give me a hug" I sighed and she ran straight over to me.

She cuddled into the sheets and I kissed her forehead before falling asleep again.

*
*
*

"Amy! I know you're not ill! Get in the car for school!" I said and handed her bag to her.

She groaned before taking her things to the car and Jayde followed behind.

They were sitting in the car looking sad but they needed to go to school.

"I don't want to go...People laugh at us" Jayde sighed and I pulled my lip ring between my lips.

"Tell a teacher...You only have a half day" I sighed and pulled up at the school.

They both got out and I opened the window as they stood next to it.

"I'll pick you both up later" I sighed again before pulling off and back home.

*
*
*

Jayde's POV

I sat in the corner of the playground with my drawing book on my lap and a coloring pencil in my hand.

I love to draw. My dad said i'm just like my mum. She also loved art.

"Aw Jayde! How's you mum doing?" The same boy that picks on me everyday said after walking over.

I ignored him but he snatched my drawing book away.

"Oh wait! You don't have one!" He laughed and looked through my book "If this is your mum...She's truly ugly" He added and his friends laughed.

"Give it back!" I demanded while jumping to reach it but he's too tall.

"Oh Jayde! We all know what happens when little girls aren't polite!" He teased and raised his fist just like he has done before.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Another boy yelled walking closer to us.

"What the fuck is it to you" He snapped to the boy.

"That's my fucking niece your yelling at!" It was Tyler.

"Do I look like I care?" He laughed.

Tyler got him by the collar and made sure he would never hurt me again.

He picked my things up and we ran straight to his car.

He told me he was meant to be training the upper years for football but he said family comes first.

*
*
*
Luke's POV

I sat doing some paperwork for the band when the door swung open and Jayde came running in crying with Tyler trailing behind her.

He was about to walking away but I stopped him and demanded him to tell me what had happened.

He told me everything. Jayde completely opened up to him. She told him how upset she's been recently and she didn't want anyone to know because we were all upset anyway. How she's being bullied at school. He said that she cries every night before falling asleep. How she has a picture of Cara under her pillow so she can keep the bad dreams away.

My heart was broken. My daughter was depressed and I just ignored all the signs.

I walked up to the door and slowly knocked before keying in.

"Jayde..Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I sighed.

I thought because she's only 6 she won't understand as much or go through these emotions.

"I didn't want to make you even more sad" She sniffled while facing a picture of her and Cara that was next to her bed.

"What makes me sad is your this sad and you feel like you want tell me...No matter where I am or what i'm doing i'll listen" I sighed and laid next to her.

"I miss her so much" She cried.

"She misses you too" I said trying not to cry.

"I wish I was dead" She began to cry hard.

"No...No! Don't you ever say that! Think of your brothers...How are they going to live without you? Jayde...I've already lost one important girl in my life...I can't loose you..." I said.

"I just want to see her again" She sniffled.

"You will...Do you think she wants to see you this sad? She wants you smiling and laughing" I said as I pulled her into a hug "What can I do to make you happy again?" I sighed.

"Stop running away from us...We miss you when you're gone" She sniffled.

"I promise...I'll always be here next to you" I said then kissed her forehead.

___________________________

a/n

okay this sucks

but

pls bare with the drama is coming i promiz

you got jaydes pov what a plot twist

lol no.

keep sending your ideas bc i love hearing them. I read all of them and put them all into consideration.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukessboner

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96

xo