Chapter 35

Cara'sPOV

Many months later

It was now winter. Which I loved entirely. The snow was setting beautifully on the ground, the fire was on, I had many cups of tea and endless cuddles. The children were very excited for Christmas but we were more excited for Luke coming back from the USA tour. We missed him like crazy and we planned a welcome home party. Luke was recovering from what he suffered with so much, we're all very proud. He's still on medication and has to see a therapist every few weeks but he's dealing with it much stronger than he was. I was going to continue travelling with them but I had the kids to think about and they had school soon so it would be unfair to make them behind on their work.

I was also close to my due date with the baby and I had everything planned. My plan was to go to the hospital with Alison, have the baby then hand it over straight away and leave as soon as possible. I don't want to get attached to it and have more of a struggle handing it over than I will possibly have when it happens.

Luckily, with his healthy baby it was showing me up that much. I managed to not show as much as I did with Jayde. In all honesty I just looked fat. It was good for the children and for the press to not know because explaining the story would just involve huge twitter feuds and people twisting the story. That has happened many times before.

"Mum! Dad's home!" Amy yelled all excited. I smiled watching them all look out the window to see Luke walking with the hood of his jacket covering his hair from the snow and still had a his small carry on bag over his head. His smile was growing as he got closer to the door.

I heard him knock three times in the usual rhythm he does. I walked over and slowly opened the door to be greeted by not only the cold wind and the snow but the beautiful man that i'm proud to be married to.

"Welcome home" I smiled and he smiled back.

"For a few days" He sighed but I shook my head.

"Well lets make the most of them days then" I smiled then kissed him.

After a cute little kiss we both walked into the living room and Amy and Jayde ran over whereas the babies slowly crawled. Luke had to slightly kneel down to their height to give them a proper hug but he looked so happy when he did.

"How have my boys been?" He said and rolled next to them on the floor.

"Keeping me up at night" I rolled my eyes and laughed.