Chapter 15

Cara's POV
How did James even find my address? Barely anyone knows the address for our house in London. We wanted it to be as private as possible so it's quite hidden.

"Why are you here?" I said leaning against the door frame.

"My daughter left her bag and Luke spoke to me...He wants you to be safe" He said.

"You have a daughter? Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. She probably left him.

"She left me and Abbie for some other guy...Apparently I treated her too nice and I was too cringey with her...And apparently Abbie was too much to handle" He sighed.

"So you were nice to her and not to me?" I said. How lovely. I get the pain and she get all the nice loving stuff.

"I never touched you...We always done cute things" He said and I laughed.

"Never have I heard such bullshit...You used to hurt the hell out of me" I was still laughing at how much bullshit he was saying.

"Cara...That wasn't me" He seemed sad at what I was saying.

"Who was it then? A twin brother" I shook my head.

"Probably...He hates me...You've met him" He said and I suddenly remembered he had a twin. (I know james doesn't irl but go with it)

"Why should I believe you?" I was suddenly becoming serious with what he was saying.

I wanted him to explain himself so I let him in and we sat down.

"You know my twin brother was never nice to either of us...If anything he hated us" He sighed "I'm sorry if he hurt you when I wasn't around...I know I was barely around but when he said he finished it with us because he didn't want either of us to be happy...I cried for weeks...I just want us to be friends" He added.

He seems so truthful as he says every word.

"I'll make us some tea..." I sighed then stood up.

*

*

*

Its a few days later and the doctor said Luke is still the same. They said he won't talk to anyone and they won't let me visit. I need him home. Everything sucks without him.

I've been meeting with James quite a lot. We went out for dinner then went bowling with Jayde and Abbie.

He's been so helpful with everything and Luke is thankful for it. James told Luke that it wasn't him hurting me and Luke believed him too.

The kids were asleep and Tyler was just getting ready to go to sleep.

I cleaned up the house before setting of to bed.

I change into some short boxers then put on one of Luke's shirts. I tied my newly dyed hair into a pony tail, not even caring about how bad it was then sighed as I finally fell asleep.

*

*

*

Jayde's POV

I was woke up from my sleep by loud tapping on my window. My first thought was that it was the wind but it was summer so barely any wind was about and I could hear laughing from outside.

"Mum!" I screamed as I ran to her room and shook her to wake up.

"What?" She mumbled with her eyes still closed since she was half asleep.

"There's a ghost...In my room" I rushed while shaking.

"It's probably the wind...Just go back to sleep" She mumbled again then turned over to go back to sleep.