Chapter 33

(Song- Pierce The Veil- I'm low on gas and you need a jacket)

Luke's POV

Trust it to be my family that leave getting the plane tickets until last minute. The car is scheduled to arrive with the boys in 10 minutes and we can't remember where we put the tickets. The babies are kicking off because they don't want to get dressed. Amy and Jayde are sitting watching TV, completely ignoring the fact I need help.

"Cara! I still can't find them!" I yelled but she probably didn't hear me.

I continued pulling out different files until I finally came across a envelop that probably had the tickets in, but just to be sure I looked in it anyway.

But it wasn't the plane tickets.

"Surrogacy form?" I whispered to myself reading the letter in full detail.

"Find them?" I heard her soft happy voice from behind me then turned to see her smiling showing off the little piercings in her mouth.

"No...But I found this" I said in a slightly serious tone. She pushed her eyebrows together with a slight smile still on her face but that soon faded when she read what I had found.

"Luke...I can explain everything" She said seeming scared of how my next reaction would be.

"How you're giving away our unborn child to some strangers?" I spat with a laugh.

"They're not strangers! They're our neighbors...They can't have anymore and they really want another child so I offered to be a surrogate for them...We've got a lot of children don't you think? I wanted to do this because...I don't know, I thought it would be a nice thing for them and I'd feel like I've finally done something right and nice but clearly I can't please both you and them" She said and I pulled my lip ring between my teeth.

"You know what you are?" I asked her with a deep breath.

"A bad wife? A terrible mum?" She sighed.

"You're an extraordinary women" I smiled and hugged her "It's going to be okay" I whispered.

"But we still need to find these tickets or we're going no where" She laughed and we continued to search around.

*
*
*
We finally found them, they must have fell out of Cara's bag because they were on the floor in the car. So now were finally in LA. We done our usual business once we got into the airport, we greeted a few fans and Michael annoyed the paps until they finally left. But our security made us leave once we got mobbed, especially because Amy and Jayde were getting grabbed and I could feel my breathing slowly stopping out of panic, also the paps were shouting rude things about us as they leave. And by 'us' I mean me.

We repeated the same process of meeting fans when we got to the hotel. As much as Cara loves watching me meet the fans and even being asked to get in a photo herself she gets moody sometimes because she needs help getting the kids in.

Michael helps a lot so i'm thankful and security do their bit in making sure they don't get hurt. Michael mainly helps because Jayde has a joke with him whereas Amy is more serious so she talks to Ash. Calum just slowly trails behind because the babies cry when they see him, just like Jayde used to do when she saw Michael and now they're pretty much best friends.

 I held Alec and Justin all the way to the hotel room because they were sleeping and their prams were in the car because security wanted to get us in the hotel before they got all our things in.

"What should we do? Xbox?" Calum said and the boys nodded.

"How about we sleep? It's six in the morning!" Cara scolded us.

"What? Says you! You go to sleep at six in the morning basically every day!" Michael retorted with a laugh at the end.

"Prove it!" She rolled her okays and Michael pulled his phone out.

"Okay last tweet you sent...'I'm thinking of dying my hair black again but Michael says i'm copying him :(' " Michael read out the tweet she sent then looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Oh and that was sent at ten to five in the morning" He added.

"Oh shut up...Fine do whatever but don't complain when you're falling asleep at breakfast...Which is in four hours by the way...Dave told me that's when he's waking us up" She shook her head then walked into the only room with a double bed.

We played a few rounds on GTA before actually heading off to bed at half seven. When I walked into the room Cara was laying in her cookie monster shorts and my favorite white Drop dead shirt. Her hair was messy, she had slightly smudged mascara from where she didn't take it off properly, she was laying in the most awkward position I've ever seen, she had one leg bent the other over the quilt with one hand on her tummy and the other on her shoulder.

I laughed slightly before stripping down into my boxers and laying next to her then pulling her closer. The smell of her coconut shampoo and impulse spray filled my nose and little mumbles and grunts she was letting out where like a soothing song in my ears. To be honest, anything she does is soothing and calming to me. Even when she screaming at me for leaving washing right next to the washing basket or making the bathroom messy she still makes me happy. Let's just say having her in my life, getting her back and making her my wife has been one of the best decisions I've made. Well, that and becoming a band so I guess they're both on the same level.

I closed my eyes so I could finally get a slight bit of sleep before a radio performance tomorrow then we're meeting with the guys from All Time Low and some other friends of ours. Luckily there's a play area for children aged 5 months to 15 years old so we can drink and laugh until as late as we want without being disturbed. We haven't seen them boys in a while so it will be nice, we also have Joe and some of his friends coming, despite the fact that Cara will be out numbered by a group of guys she was still as excited as we are.

____________________________

a/n

hola bitches its yo queen here.

you know what's happening soon.

THE FUCKING END OF THIS SERIES.

But idk if i should make this into a new book or just do it at the end as extra chapters...I had the idea of writing both their lives BEFORE they all met. So Cara's home life with her dad, her school day, what she got up to, when she first discovered 5sos as a band and when she went to the airport to meet them. Then Lukes life (but IDK what to write for that) GIVE ME OPINIONS PLS THX GUYS.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

ig- lukesb4bygirl

twitter- lukesb8bygirl

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- bxndtubers

don't hate, masturbate.

stay rad :) 

xo